Rockstar Energy announcement

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Did Lucas announce on TORR that Rockstar Energy Drink has joined them as some sort of presenting sponsor? Word on the streets is that announcement was going to come out tonight...

AllenBrotherRacing

Reaction
Wow so is the leduc or Rob Mac going to run the race now

rockpiledriver

Reaction
Not likely because they are supporting the PDG

Really? You make it sound as if the PDG drivers are not allowed to attend Lucas events. I can't belive that is the case.

If I had to guess I would say that if Rockstar is going to team up with Lucas thay would expect their drivers to compete. ;)

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
hmmmmm, so here's what happened.........

Why even bother with that comment unless you voice your opinion or info ?

Nash!

Reaction
Any updates?

Attachment Primm-4/5/2009:

Attachments

• IMG_3071rs.JPG
    IMG_3071rs.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 366

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
The amount of information is underwhelming..... I am sure it's good news, but until there is more info, no news is just that -

NO NEWS!

Somebody spill it!

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Ouch!

I was told that there was going to be an announcement last week on TORR about Rockstar Energy Drink signing on as some sort of series sponsor with LOORS for the rest of '09. I was just trying to find out if the announcement actually materialized...

PatrickW

Reaction
There is a formal announcement regarding RockStar and the the Lucas Off Road Racing Series forthcoming.
We were able to announce on TORR last Wednesday that Rockstar is going to be the presenting sponsor of an upcoming
event as well as a maintaining a significantly larger presence, footprint and representation on-site and in the LOORRS Broadcasts.
Rockstar has been a fantastic partner with the series and was the first beverage company to commit drivers and resources to the Lucas
Off Road Racing Series. They have expressed that they are enthusiastic about what they have seen thus far and wish to build on what
is in place.

As with any large caliber agreement of this size and scope, there are some details that need to be finalized prior to an official press release
being generated. As has been the policy at LOORRS, we will communicate what ever information we have as soon as more information becomes availalble.

PW

dansparts

Reaction
Ouch!

I was told that there was going to be an announcement last week on TORR about Rockstar Energy Drink signing on as some sort of series sponsor with LOORS for the rest of '09. I was just trying to find out if the announcement actually materialized...
Back on post #3 Jim said they did.

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
I don't know many guys that would kick them out of bed (Rockstar girls in pics above) , but the Monster girls last year were a better selection for my tastes...

At least Rockstar isn't hiring the DeJa-Vu stuff that was hanging around last year!