• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rockstar?

sb4pro

Just posted this on Instagram
4F767365-E714-4F1D-AE87-27E841503843.jpeg

michael.gonzalez

TBH. I don't think they're going to give a rats ass but maybe I am just being pessimistic.

I myself haven't bought a can of Rockstar in several years so any boycotting I'll be doing will have little to no effect.

sb4pro

TBH. I don't think they're going to give a rats ass but maybe I am just being pessimistic.

I myself haven't bought a can of Rockstar in several years so any boycotting I'll be doing will have little to no effect.
Probably not but at least they should know that it’s not good for their business , if enough people stop buying their product it might change their thinking

Robin Hood

Probably not but at least they should know that it’s not good for their business , if enough people stop buying their product it might change their thinking
So Rockstar supports off road for who knows how long and now you are butt sore because for some unknown reason they now choose not to. Do you know how many companies don't and won't ever consider sponsoring off road racing. Maybe you should start by boycotting all those companies.

sb4pro

Do you know how many companies don't and won't ever consider sponsoring off road racing. Maybe you should start by boycotting all those companies.
Not butthurt but if I knew I would . I’ll give my money to companies that DO .

jon coleman

motorsport sponsorship money supports maybe 100 ( guesstament)drivers livelyhoods,sponsors come& go, when they come in, Gravey!, when they leave, no hard feelings , treat former sponsors w respect, RM is a professional driver, 3/4 of that profession is selling yourself to the marketplace, cant wait to see his next livery, who knows what it'll be...

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Lately I only go to KOH, Jackson king of the mountian snowmobile hill climb, Mint 400, Baja 1000 if I feel like dealing with all the punks I'll do San Felipe 250. I do both Vegas drags, I'm trying to round up some ex motorcycle desert racers (like myself) to come with me to Austria to watch Erzberg that thing looks sick & wrong. I'd kill to chase the entire Dakar. Before I die I'd really like to see Isle of man.

jon coleman

isle of man is plumb loco, i would watch that on board camera segment over& over on my duke vhs video' ticket to ride'its in my mind the Most purist form of motorsport, knowing you Will get f ed up or worse with just One lapse in concentration

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
That's basically my theory of sports.

REAL SPORTS TAKE TWO BALLS

it's not real unless it can kill you.