Rockstar?

J Prich

Reaction
At this point I don't even care why Rockstar did what they did, etc. It's not something that anyone is likely going to sort out here.

All that matters to me is that someone needs to get on this to make sure the GOAT has what he needs to keep kicking butt!

Bro_Gill

Reaction
This thread seems to have curved off course. Has anyone actually talked to Rockstar. Maybe its the expectation of lower income. I understand there is a new study showing energy drink with a link to heart arrhythmia's in children and adults. I ain't making it up. Everyone getting jacked up on chemicals. I know there is always some study showing everything is bad. Just saying.
Seen it on the heart monitor many times.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
This thread seems to have curved off course. Has anyone actually talked to Rockstar. Maybe its the expectation of lower income. I understand there is a new study showing energy drink with a link to heart arrhythmia's in children and adults. I ain't making it up. Everyone getting jacked up on chemicals. I know there is always some study showing everything is bad. Just saying.

I generally stay away from them for this reason. And my dad died young from a heart attack so I don't need any extra risks. Many years ago I mixed Red Bull and Mountain Dew on long drives to stay awake. No more of that! LOL. I am sure drinking them in moderation is fine but I cringe when I see people drinking 3 or 4+ in a day...

Rob is a bad ass and I am sure he won't have any problem picking up some new sponsors.

JWK Motorsports

Reaction
IMG_3819.png

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Rockstar and Husky are teaming up.

Will Husky make a UTV? 🤔

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
TBH. I don't think they're going to give a rats ass but maybe I am just being pessimistic.

I myself haven't bought a can of Rockstar in several years so any boycotting I'll be doing will have little to no effect.

sb4pro

Reaction
TBH. I don't think they're going to give a rats ass but maybe I am just being pessimistic.

I myself haven't bought a can of Rockstar in several years so any boycotting I'll be doing will have little to no effect.
Probably not but at least they should know that it’s not good for their business , if enough people stop buying their product it might change their thinking

Robin Hood

Reaction
Probably not but at least they should know that it’s not good for their business , if enough people stop buying their product it might change their thinking

So Rockstar supports off road for who knows how long and now you are butt sore because for some unknown reason they now choose not to. Do you know how many companies don't and won't ever consider sponsoring off road racing. Maybe you should start by boycotting all those companies.

sb4pro

Reaction
Do you know how many companies don't and won't ever consider sponsoring off road racing. Maybe you should start by boycotting all those companies.
Not butthurt but if I knew I would . I’ll give my money to companies that DO .

jon coleman

Reaction
motorsport sponsorship money supports maybe 100 ( guesstament)drivers livelyhoods,sponsors come& go, when they come in, Gravey!, when they leave, no hard feelings , treat former sponsors w respect, RM is a professional driver, 3/4 of that profession is selling yourself to the marketplace, cant wait to see his next livery, who knows what it'll be...