Rockstar?

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Lately I only go to KOH, Jackson king of the mountian snowmobile hill climb, Mint 400, Baja 1000 if I feel like dealing with all the punks I'll do San Felipe 250. I do both Vegas drags, I'm trying to round up some ex motorcycle desert racers (like myself) to come with me to Austria to watch Erzberg that thing looks sick & wrong. I'd kill to chase the entire Dakar. Before I die I'd really like to see Isle of man.

jon coleman

Reaction
isle of man is plumb loco, i would watch that on board camera segment over& over on my duke vhs video' ticket to ride'its in my mind the Most purist form of motorsport, knowing you Will get f ed up or worse with just One lapse in concentration

McCredie A

Reaction
It looks like rockstar is back on the truck. Anyone know what is going on?

class5cole

Reaction
So Rockstar supports off road for who knows how long and now you are butt sore because for some unknown reason they now choose not to. Do you know how many companies don't and won't ever consider sponsoring off road racing. Maybe you should start by boycotting all those companies.

Don't be sad its over, be thankful it happened.

jon coleman

Reaction
360 dollar entry fee for bitd Parker still?, & we Still race w with tt 's on the same course??, no?, must be mo money now days...