rocky point

tedmales

Reaction
anyone know of a decent hotel there. i am not being a wuss, but i do not want to stay in los dirtbag inn if you guys get the drift. any help would be cool.

life is too short to be small

Bryan_D

Reaction
Plaza Las Glorias. Its on the end of the beach and is pretty nice. Thats where I stay when I go there. Dont remeber the prices though. They were on the web.

GOD BLESS THE USA!!
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

MikeLeung

Reaction
Las Glorias is getting a little run down over the years. And thy're a little expensive.

When are you heading down? Next weekend is a Whiplash race, we'll be heading down on friday. The best place to stay...is renting a house in Los Chonchas. They usually 150-200 a night for a 3 bedroom on the beach. If you want some place cheap...yet nice...the Best Western is good.

Let me know if you need more info on Rocky Point...we've been going down for years.

Tim

Reaction
Mike, you better get working on brents car or I dont think we'll be taking a race car down!! Just kidding (i hope), we should all be able to get it done, but after seeing it today, its going to be really tight!! Theres a lot to do. see ya at the shop, tim

poolman

Reaction
Mike and Tim if you need pit help I will be down there.Let me know,poolman
Tim check on my rack!later

"changing the enviroment one tank at a a time"

Junior

Reaction
Pooldude, the inside of my bed is 65" accross.

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

MikeLeung

Reaction
From Tucson

Bucky Strunk (maybe) - Trophy Truck
Ron Dalke - Class 10
Brent McKee - 1/2-1600
Bruce Johnson - Sportsman

Thats all I know for sure...but Rocky Point is always a popular race. The lowest car count I've ever seen in ten years was 45 cars. Usually theres at least 60 cars.