Roger Norman buying Score????

RYAN COHEE

While I was down for the Baja 500 I was amazed by all the talk of Roger buying Score..Anyone else know of such a rumor to be true\m/

Well, the strong rumor about Paul McCartney being dead turned out to be not true.

The rampant rumor in the 1980's that the Japanese owned SCORE was not true.

Maybe yes, maybe no...

nimrod

KOOK!
Food for thought:

Why would he start HDRA and not race the Baja 500 if he were buying Score?

stokessdca

will i need a passport ??

ive heard talk theres a different guy buying it...

Any bets on how long this thread will get before we hear anything legit regarding this? (or at a minimum, how many pages it take to bring up Pflugers new truck?)

punchdrunk monkey

Does Pistol Pete really hate Jerry?

Layton

ive heard talk theres a different guy buying it...

Any bets on how long this thread will get before we hear anything legit regarding this? (or at a minimum, how many pages it take to bring up Pflugers new truck?)
Who's Pfluger?

Ranch Hand

I think Roger presently has enough on his plate with developing HDRA. Why take on the headaches of dealing with all the red tape and problems with racing in Mexico when there are plenty of problems with racing here in the US ? I believe that Roger is smarter than that .......but in a few years, who knows.

Edgmon Motorsports

I heard the rumor was Robby Gordon and Clyde Stacy were going to buy Score??? LMAO, I guess well just have to wait and see Robby has the new stadium series and Roger has HDRA, maybe if Roger could buy out SCORE and combine the series with HDRA and have races in the U.S and Mexico!! We could only dream right

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
I'm never gonna score!! ~Beavis, 1996

Double Down

While I was down for the Baja 500 I was amazed by all the talk of Roger buying Score..Anyone else know of such a rumor to be true\m/
About a month ago I received an invitation to Robby's deal at the Collisium and I thought that was going to be his announcement. There was also alot of speculation on RDC about Robby buying SCORE. I guess I'm just the flavor of the month.

Attachments

ndvalium

Rescue Director
About a month ago I received an invitation to Robby's deal at the Collisium and I thought that was going to be his announcement. There was also alot of speculation on RDC about Robby buying SCORE. I guess I'm just the flavor of the month.
Whats the point in all the rumor threads when the people involved come on and ruin it with facts....

RYAN COHEE

I want to hear you say no???I,m not