Roger Norman racing # 8 TT at Ensenada to San Felipe 250 This weekend

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Thats pretty rad, sounds like Roger likes Baja!

harleys dad

Reaction
With more 4 wheel entries than the 500 Roger will have something to brag about when he wins this race overall

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
The word is Roger Norman is starting the TT then handing the truck over to Larry Roeseler at midway (San Matias) so he can take it to the finish. Then Roger is getting in Grihalva's 7s truck at midway and going to the finish.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
he has 3 TT's

I think it is the same truck as he ran at the 500, the Ex. Nick Baldwin TT.....

Pure speculation aside from the YouTube video that was posted saying they had shocks problems at the 500 and someone else saying they are planning to test the TT in San Felipe on Sunday, seems like a good place to figure out shock problems.....

Dezertpilot

Reaction
wow bud! thats rough. i think you should take a gander at www.rogernormanracing.com . i think you have him all wrong. he has been racing for a long time without lr. as well as owning/driving a pikes peak car and other race vehicles. of course LR is an outstanding asset to the norman program.. Most of the time Norman's times are faster as well. LR has raced with many other drivers as a team! And another thing is what race did norman start, get out, then get back in????

I dont get it? He didnt say anything derogatory:confused: