Roger Norman will race de C O D E Mexicana Logistics 300

DESERT PIG

Reaction
Roger Norman will race the C O D E Mexicana Logistics 300 with Elias Canchola's class 8 (E C Motorsporsts B F Goodrich/Ford F-150 next Octuber 3, at the Laguna Salada outside Mexicali.
Norman agreed to race after received a formal invitation from C O D E.

Contingency will be at El Bosque de la Ciudad for the first time.

All Teams are invited to come race in Mexicali.

More information on www.codeoffroad.com.mx

El Ranas

Reaction
It will be very very nice to have roger here in Mexicali racing in laguna salada......

But come on Roger race one of your TT's (if you can), imagine a very exitement battle with Vildosola for the win :eek:

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
but, Vildosola isn't racing though sooooooooo...

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
nice! wish we were going, last minute change of plans, going golfing instead...

CODE kicks arse

Tipracer

Reaction
Well fox to bad, it has been a long time since we last hung out at the races together. But since it is your b-day celebration I will let you slide....have a great time and I will call you after the race and we can swap stories...

Tipracer

Reaction
So El ranas does this mean that Ec is gonna move up in class for good?? Who is doing his fab?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Well fox to bad, it has been a long time since we last hung out at the races together. But since it is your b-day celebration I will let you slide....have a great time and I will call you after the race and we can swap stories...
I know Nick...wayyyyyyyyyy too long but as soon as I get back on my feet I'll be out there hopefully as much as I used to.

You are kidding, right? :eek:
lol, no, I told my wife I wasn't going to golf anymore until I started working but my uncle offered to pay so it might be the last time I get to golf until I start working...I didn't say anything about not going to races though :D