Roll call for san flippy 200

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
who's planning on going next month for the code san felipe 200 race?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.codeoffroad.com.mx/codeoffroad/tersabfg200.htm>http://www.codeoffroad.com.mx/codeoffroad/tersabfg200.htm</A>

we didnt quite get to party enough last weekend so now we HAVE TO go again. plus where racing 2 5-1600's and a 10. so yeah, the stuck-throttle.com crew'll be out there.

Ahles

Reaction
The Makena Motorsports Team will be racing our Class 7s. The truck finished the SCORE race in great shape. We will be staying at the El Dorado RV Park if anyone wants to stop by.

Dave Ahles

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
100 cars allready preregistered for the code race, looks like a good race.......

"if something can go wrong, it'll probably will"
pinche murphy

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
Looks like Klaus and I are going to be there. Hopefully fri. night, I have to work until 4:00 pm then we will head out from Temecula. Are you going to be there?

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
if its me your asking jeff, most defineteley. ive got the germans arriving in mexicali thursday afternoon and will drive up to san felipe in the morning, il try and see you before the race start, if not, ill call klaus on his cell if his carrying it...

el tiburon

pinche murphy

stuckthrottle

Godlike
Reaction
we're leaving wed night to pre-run and break in/setup the race car on thurs and fri.

we'll be racing this car:

and the one in the attachment.

Attachments

• 5-51310-petes.JPG
    5-51310-petes.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 112

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
Actually I was talking to Victor from stuck throttle. But I was wondering if you were going also.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
pre ran a smal section of the course today before breaking a cv, race mile 63-65 has some severe soft deep sand, just thought you guys might wanna know, stay left !!!!

el tiburon

p.s. its incredible how the course gets messed up after 200+ racers through that point. I guess running the second lap will be a tough one, being the course all messed up allready...

pinche murphy