Roll Call(Glamis 4/19)

BeevDawg

Reaction
Who's headin to Glamis on Easter, I think im actually gonna hit the dez this season, i havent been able to make it all this season, what a bust.

i got a bug, its tight

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Dan were getting seats and spool so that part is all set!

Go Big Or Go Home

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
I will be there as well with LT FYHundid

"Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear."

BeevDawg

Reaction
I wanna meet up with you guys or sumthin if thats ok. If I do go, how will i be able to find you aside from the checkered duffco toyota?

i got a bug, its tight

WFODAN

Reaction
If you look for that truck you will never find us . The truck is totally different now . We usually camp on the flats behind the vendors section .

Dan Vance

slimjim

Reaction
i am going to the fud race on the 19th. 6 laps around a 35 mile course, it should be fun to watch. i think i'll go out to glamis after that.

put on your seatbelt...

sirhk100

Reaction
I'll be at Ocotillo that weekend for sure...

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Has anyone ever thought to plan a weekend of the year with all the users and go to the desert and have a keg consuming malay weekend? Just a thought

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Think about it all the time. Its hard enough to get 40 people together for a bbq. To many different agendas everyone always has something going on including myself. So we can talk about it but in reality it wont happen. We have tried smaller meets and no one shows up when they all say they will. So until the stars align and it can actually happen, we just hang out as a group at each race and whomever hangs with us does.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
To many races this month

MDR last weekend
CODE San Felipe 200 -next weekend
SNORE BB400 -also next weekend?
FUD 200 -weekend after next
BITD Terrible Town 250 -last weekend this month

Doin 3 of these 5 races.

Bonzen

Reaction
I'll be there for sure...camping with Dan and Fish...D&F racing...but not last weekend.....haha

-Ryan

bonzenproductions.com

1992f150

Reaction
beev are you taking that bug or what? I saw you were trying to sell it in the classifieds.

Azusa: shame of the foothills

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I posted I was bringin a keg to the race... I brought a keg to the race... I think it was only me and Gabe drinkin it for the most part.... even though there were a lot of RDC users there and I invited everybody!!!

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

BeevDawg

Reaction
Nah, im trading this guy for a prerun toyota this weekend, so i should be out there in that if everything works out smoothly(i pray to god it does). The bug just became too big of a project for me(not even that big) and i really need a car to drive right now, the lazy factor just kicked in, thats all.

i got a bug, its tight

Greg

Reaction
We have open practice that weekend too. Oh boy.

Greg

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
I saw the Ranger but I didn't see the keg. I got one and a nice tap, it will more than likely come with us to glamis, but it is boring if it is me and a few homies sipn it, think if I don't find anyone i will make a huge sign that say Beer Heer.

StockerDanger

Reaction
ill be out there with the danger ranger and my brother and his dakota. was hoping to have some stuff done to my truck by then but it looks like that wont be happening.

BigB99

Reaction
wheres everyone going to be camped at especially the keg? i know nobody on here knows me but it would be nice to meet some of you....

Brian

Donahoe Racing