Roll Call(Glamis 4/19)

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com
Okay got the Keg today gonna fill it on thurs. We want to camp across from the vender row here is a pic of one of the setups to look for. I will have two banners on top of the trailer, one is a K&N banner and a Race Dezert Banner both big. I am taking the buggy as well as the 500 and the warrior and for two people that leaves a couple of possible seats, as well as my uncles armada.

24-52449-trk_trl2.JPG

"Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear."

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ACID_RAIN28 on 04/14/03 12:56 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Attachments

• 24-52449-trk_trl2.JPG
    24-52449-trk_trl2.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 105

Motorider

Reaction
So is everyone going to meet at olds like midday or something? If not there, maybe we can meet at the drags in the afternoon?

ACID_RAIN28

Reaction
Website
www.pfluegerracing.com
Did anyone see the kid that wadded it up at the start of the drags late sat night? Just want to know if he was okay. And as usual there was no reqaurd for the "man down" there were still cars and bikes just feet away as many tried to help.

"Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear."

Motorider

Reaction
I went to the drags on Sat, in my truck, and I though they sucked. No whoops. And no jump. So I didn't even stop to watch. How was it sitting on the sidelines. I saw a couple V8 rangers running, and had a v8 buggy blow my doors off. But to me it is just like sitting on the edge of the freeway.

tre5

Reaction
There were two cars that were fast as hell. One sounded like an indy car, dont know what kind of motor, but I'd like to know. It is a lot more fun to watch when there are big bumps. Hardly anyone got out of shape, even the bus looked smooth.