roll call part 2

gary

Reaction
anybody know who owns the truck in the attached pic? it's sitting at Imperial Auto Body (imperial/harbor blvd), in bad shape...looks like it went over, kinda hard....
hope everyone walked away okay.

Attachments

toyoter91

Reaction
yeah it was a kid's named wess. my friend who works for mercury insurance showed me pics of it about four months ago. they totaled it.... i guess he hit a parked truck... the arms are still in good shape but the frame is NOT lol... been sitting at that place for quite sometime now i wonder what they are going to do with it.. oh btw he is now driving around in a lifted f350 i think... mommy and daddy payed for everything done to both trucks. kinda sad that thing was insane and wasnt cheap either lol but oh well as far as people being hurt no one was hurt i guess a couple friends were in the truck when it happend.
oh yeah i will post some pics that the insurance company had if i can find them..
-Rob<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by toyoter91 on 03/23/03 08:40 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

gary

Reaction
it looked bad...still had king coil overs & bypasses on the front...that's what caught my eye, with no fenders/front end on it...i'd seen him driving around la mirada quite a few times, then no more...that explains it...i hafta go by there again tomorrow, so maybe i'll bring the camera along...

toyoter91

Reaction
yeah i guess it was a parked semi truck dont ask me how you could miss it i forget where it happend though somewhere in la habra

-Rob

YZFster

Reaction
tell wess, he is a spoiled little brat......must be nice

Go Big or stay there.

blind655

Reaction
Yeh he hit a parked semi WOW. The truck is a total and pretty much a loss i was told. The arms didnt bend, the arms bent the frame back. I met wes once in parking lot after driving by and seeing his truck. Pretty much he just got his new truck and dropped it off at SI and told his dad how much to write the checks for. its one of the nicest chevys I have seen on the street, sad to see a kid do this to it. Here are some pics
later
Mike

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

SJP12

Reaction
Is "SI" a fab shop?, if so do they have a website/phone #?, where are they?

I LIVE MY LIFE 1 SET OF WHOOPS AT A TIME!!!

blind655

Reaction
yes they are a fab shop.

Suspension Innovations in brea ca.
714-990-1704
Tom is the owner of the shop

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

michael_loomis

Reaction
how the heck come my insurance wont cover my bent frame .... but his ....ahhh no problem!!! shish , some people have it made .

bajaboy

Reaction
Hey Guys,

Is SI still in business , I heard they went out of business ?
Just wondering , They had some nice stuff coming out of there .

Bajaboy

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Sounds like Wess has two disco trucks! Everytime I have seen that Chevy it is sparkling and waxed and everything, never a spec of dirt on it, it is a pavement pounder. A couple summers ago it was at my mobile home park at Havasu, I tried to talk to him about his truck but he was a jerk. Not a big deal to me that the truck was wrecked as long as no one else was hurt.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiasts

blind655

Reaction
I would have to agree with you on the pavement pounder title for that truck. Always looked like it was brand new and never a speck of dirt on it. If you look close you can see an SI sticker on the axle.....

SANDlessNSeattle

rock solid user name
Reaction
Sounds like Wes is Daddy'd lil pavement Princess

Start drinking till you see double and act single

YZFster

Reaction
hey wess, where u at?????????

Go Big or stay there.

evan_clanin

Reaction
i think i seen him lookin for fishes baseball

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?