Roll over pictures.

Erik Irvine

Reaction
I have been looking all day thru the pics at RDC and Go-Desert, but have been unable to locate a series of pictures. I am looking for either a buggy or baja rollover crash that has three or more pictures in a sequence. Does anybody have some pics or know a good place to look for them? I saw one of that kid in his dads car a the last MDR race, looking for something with better shots.
Thanks for help

Harpo

Reaction
try tracksidephoto.com they have a sequence of Jimmy Knuckles Protruck endoing & on fire!!

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
Kartek has a good sequence on thier wall of a buggy class 1 or 10 car i think sort of old,maybe 6-7 shots of it. Scott stop reading this and get to work snapping a copy of this sequence and post it!!

mgobaja

Reaction
what is the link for the knuckles roll over shots ?

Harpo

Reaction
It was in the homepage, its been awhile since I was there

mgobaja

Reaction
If your are thinking of the Orange and white truck, it was not Jimmy Knuckles truck then.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Orange one is Jeff Dickerson. Team Threat. Jimmy Nuckles has been sharing the driving duties in it.

TDORSloppy

Reaction
The one here at Kartek is really gnarly but I don't have time to scan 11 photos. I do have one sequence of Frank Omboli's class 10 rolling over. Here it is (kinda long)

Erik Irvine

Reaction
Damn that last post was exactly what I was looking for. Does anybody have Carrera photo's phone number, or at least know what city their out of? Did those guys get injured in that roll? I saw the steering wheel in the second or third pic.

TDORSloppy

Reaction
Yeah, Frank is in the shop right now, I asked him what happened. He got a broken shoulder blade from it. It happened out in Barstow at the road crossing.

DMSRACE

Reaction
What is important is that the car had crush zones and they walked away...he is still racing the same car today....Alot to be said about a Lothringer chassis...

Desert_Roller

Reaction
We where out testing at Hodge a few months ago with a brand new Lothringer 1/2-1600 and the car went over wide open in 4th gear. End over end, then sideways, it was ugly. Until we saw the damage, we thought the car was a complete write off. The rear of the chassis "crushed" from the shock mounts back, just like Kent designed it. Both guys had their bells rung pretty good, but walked away from it. Lothringer made the repairs, and after a full prep the car finished 2nd in class 6 days later!

In the rush to get the car race ready again, no pictures where taken.

MikeLeung

Reaction
The orange and white ProTruck flipping was owned by the Greer Bros then. They flipped it at Laughlin a couple of years ago.