Roll with it/Trophy Truck

mitbroracing

Reaction
For those of you with the Outdoor Channel, a show called "Roll With It" is coming on tonight at 6:00pm mtn/pacific with a re-air at 9:00pm. The show description is: "Trophy Truck, a look at what its like to go screaming through a dusty, bumpy desert where danger awaits at every turn."

Anybody know anything about this?

Baja Fool

Reaction
There is Outdoor channel on my cable however I don't pay to receive it.:(

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Just another drama show BFD. It sucked nuf said
Not only that the dumb a $$es stated that a TT motor is air cooled?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Looks like it's from the MORE Toys for Tots race last year in Barstow.

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
The truck is the Leatt Brace 70 driven by Uncle Bob.

Unfortunately the host ruins the show. It could have been sweet.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
There is absolutely no excuse for having a lame show on trophy trucks..... I just finished watching it.... give it a C- grade, mostly for the style of the host, the disjointed cuts to winch/driving light ads at a trade show, weak dialogue, and a poor presentation of the trophy truck - they tried, but did not do a great job. They should have shown footage of other trophy trucks in action...nada. oh,well.

Tacochase

Reaction
Wow, that host is horrible, whiny, lame and not at all entertaining. It was at the More Holiday 200.

I was there with pitting with UB; the host started the race with Bob and could have cared less about being in the truck. Now the camera guy and audio guy were pumped about the race. One of the guys asked me a lot of questions about desert racing. He being from the mid west had never seen anything like it before.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
.....lets call the wammmmmbulance!!!!... you guys sound so ungrateful !! ANY exposure is GOOD exposure!....

im just happy that you can even find desert racing or desert racing related shows on tv!!!

granted, the host sucked ...big deal.... that race would have NEVER gotten any exposure if it wasn't for that show and uncle bob... THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS!!.... I APPRECIATE THEM!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Yeah it was bad enough,I fell asleep watching it!!!

sloride

Reaction
.....lets call the wammmmmbulance!!!!... you guys sound so ungrateful !! ANY exposure is GOOD exposure!....

im just happy that you can even find desert racing or desert racing related shows on tv!!!

granted, the host sucked ...big deal.... that race would have NEVER gotten any exposure if it wasn't for that show and uncle bob... THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORTS!!.... I APPRECIATE THEM!

Like I said I didn't see it but Bob, Lloyd and myself had fun shooting it. You nailed it though, good exposure for the sport.

Uncle_Bob

Reaction
Trust me, I wasn't happy either. The worst part was the suspension cam that they ran in 2 different parts of the video they had it upside down. Then they got it right later in the show. For filming for 2 full days, they ran the same section over and over and over.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Trust me, I wasn't happy either. The worst part was the suspension cam that they ran in 2 different parts of the video they had it upside down. Then they got it right later in the show. For filming for 2 full days, they ran the same section over and over and over.

dont undermine your efforts bob, it's good to see the "little guys" get some credit every now and than! there are a lot of big teams out there that would fight over exposure like that.. although the end result wasn't what you expected, some big name teams can't even say they have been on national tv...