rollers at ojos

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
There's usually a guy collecting $$$ in order to get in on race day. However, it is the tail end of the race this year so who knows???

adriel

Reaction
Tail end? from what I understand the roller are at the begining of the race. I think the last time the course went through the rollers it was closed to spectators. I think it was when some dude got hit by TT.

miguelitro

Reaction
It looks to me that they are at the begining as well. If there are crops in the fields dont they close down los brincos?
Mike

El_Dude

Reaction
It looks to me that they are at the begining as well. If there are crops in the fields dont they close down los brincos?
Mike

the crops are the reason it was close (rollers)at last years 500.. my opinion is better with no spectators...

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Oops...you guys are correct...got mixed up, the rollers are at the beginning part of the race.

Are you planning on going to Ojos race morning? If so, it will be a zoo for sure.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
I will be there.... guaranteed high speed, air, and powerslides! I hope it is closed to the general public...too crazy when crowded.

That dude that got in the way of A Ps front left wheel..... bet he won't be there.