roofer wanted

Tom_Willis

I need a garage reroofed. I decided to find someone here to do it. If you're interested let me know. This is an 1100 s. f. garage in Rosemead. I already have the permit, and about a quarter of it is stripped already. It's a shallow pitch, about 15" fall in 20', a shed roof with block walls on the three high sides. It has three layers of rolled comp over 5/8", and the lowest 5' was hotmopped underneath. All the old roofing and debris is just going to be dropped over the side onto another slab and disposed of later, so I don't need a roll off dumpster. There is one gas line dropping through a corner, and low electrical lines over another corner, but otherwise it's a simple job. I would like to start asap, and need to see a roof you've done recently if you are interested in bidding on it (as a hot mop or a rolled comp roof). I will pay by check only. Thanks.

shrek

Tom,

Call Letner Racing!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure they will give you a deal or hook you up with someone who will.

Matt

Tom_Willis

I completely forgot about them. (brainfart). Do they offer seat time in the ten car with every reroof?

Travisfab

I can get you hooked up with all of your supplies, my dad runs a roofing supply yard, he could hook you up with a contractor also, where are you located?

Bill

Carlos Danger
yeah tom asked me first but I don`t have the time. I now work at the Radiator shop here in lancaster