Room Available For San Felipe

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Hey guys we have a 4 bedroom house we got for San Felipe and we had a backout on one of the rooms.

So we have 1 room in the house available for Friday and Saturday night. We are charging $85/night, this is just to break even on the house. You can cram as many people as you want into the room.

The house is located right in town there and its BIG and has full furnature and everything.

Please do not respond to this just send me a PM or email to fishdood@cox.net

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

sirhk100

Reaction
BTW when Austin Say "we got a 4 bedroom house" That consists of me, Austin, SweetDevil, and WFODan. So that any of you prospective room mates know who you're stuck with for the weekend. Feel free to PM me also. I believe Austin is wroking today so if you have any questions I'll probably get back to you today...

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

evan_clanin

Reaction
austin working.....hhmmm what a joke!!!!!!, kinda like the picture of the sign i seen going around thats hell and its frozen, things u never thought would happen

Can blind people be dyslexic when they read Braille?

jeff

Reaction
I need a room and $85 a night is okie dokie with me. My fiance' and I were going to stay with some friends but she can't go - this weekend is finals prep for her. So I gave up the room because I planned on not going. Well now I want to go again! Only snag - I need a ride down there and back. I can meet someone in OC or the San Diego area... but my Dakota can't go into Mexico anymore. Last trip it got a big ol' honking dent from some Mexican and the Mexican insurance didn't cover it.... and my AAA insurance said so sorry too. Trying to sell the thing and I can't afford to total it or get it stolen, etc..

If you can locate a ride, count me in for $85 a night. If anyone wants to bunk up I'll just split the cost with them.

If you need to call me my cell is land of the dirt people 553-0715.

Aloha

sweetdevil

Reaction
Speaking of rides down there... the plan is to take my truck and follow the caravan down there now, but if anyone has an extra seat, I'd rather not take my truck...

<font color=red>Heaven Doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over</font color=red>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Jeff so far the room is yours but please let me know ASAP if you can find a ride.....

Go Big Or Go Home

jeff

Reaction
Fish - your crew doesn't communicate very well... :)

Talked to Dan earlier today and I'm heading out with him early Friday morning. Let everyone else know that I'm not shy - as long as I've got a bed / couch it's open season as far as I'm concerned.

See you Friday.

Aloha

sirhk100

Reaction
See Austin, told you!!! Party on!!!!

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (AKA Dezert Limo cause it's loaded)

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Just talked to Dan!

See ya down there!

Go Big Or Go Home