• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rooms

mpinto

We just lost our room for the 1000, and now having trouble locating another one. Anyone have an extra hotel room near contingency area they want sell or any connections down there. HELP !

AZ7000'

We had rooms at the Sahara "cancelled", I made the reservations through Expedia, called them and they made it right. When the hotels I know are full I'll use Expedia for the back up plan. The original hotel forgot to block off the mil so they just cancelled it is my guess.

Priscilla

Hi!! We have rooms available in Viñas del Castillo, you can find us in Facebook!! If you want more information send me a email or Whatsapp (646)1454539

mpinto

I looked at some of them but they looked like most of them were in some pretty shady parts of town With limited and unsecured parking. Thank you I will keep looking.

Rslhc

I looked at some of them but they looked like most of them were in some pretty shady parts of town With limited and unsecured parking. Thank you I will keep looking.
Yeah in Ensenada is a bit harder to get good parking. I found a place that had a closed underground carnage for parking. If you hunt you can find them with garages and/or locking gates.

BajaboundMoto

We just lost our room for the 1000, and now having trouble locating another one. Anyone have an extra hotel room near contingency area they want sell or any connections down there. HELP !
We might have 1-2 extra. Easy walking distance to contingency.
How much parking lot space do you need?
I won't know for another week or so. Keep me in mind, shoot me your number by dm if interested.

mpinto

Thank you very much for the help but we did just lock up a room same price as the Hotel Del Coranado but what ever were in.