ROR Cycle Trader Ad ......

motoxscott

Reaction
I saw this in the cycle trader, so I thought I would scan it and throw it up for the world to see. I thought it was pretty cool to see that in there.

Tyson

Reaction
When are brake lines to be used as limit straps??? - Map that was just mean

What a POS anyway who would let that guy drive???

Tyson

Reaction
Well as I would love to run my truck for the run for fun (Jen and Greg) I seem to have broken my truck again. so I got in the new water pump,radiator, thermostat, and Im still waiting for my new overflow and electric fan to come in but I wont be able to drive my beast at ROR this weekend.

On a much lighter note Bill at Dirtwerks will be mounting brand new 62" deavers for me early next week so we are trying to get a night run/weekend trip to ocotillo for the first weekend in september.

I thought I would throw in the deaver and dirtwerks plug seeing as this is from the spindle voucher that I won in the raffle at the jump championships - Bill has worked with me to get me a part that I actually needed/ wanted for my truck instead of the spindles that I couldn't use, which is above and beyond what he said he'd do.

SO BIG PROPS TO BILL AND TO DIRTWERKS, and JEN AND GREG for making all this happen.

Thank you

Greg

Reaction
Im telling you those brake lines are multi-functional, why waste money on straps when you have to have brake lines, that'd be more money and weight.