ROR Round 3 Time Trials ROLE CALL

MaxDemian

sept 20th and im guessing the gates open at 7am as usual.

ill fo sho be there taking pics as usual and hopefully riding in Geoffs truck again

RRose

I'll be there.... not sure if the truck will be.

RRose

I want to Craig.... I'm not going to have the new spindals in time to race....

jeff

Inland Invasion is the same day... not that the ROR crowd is a huge fan of that type of music but it might hurt attendance a bit.

Aloha

Greg

This is the last TT points race, but dont hesitate to come out and run even if its your first time. entry is $40. We will have 2 sessions like usual, but open the course to any racers who want to run wheel to wheel in between rounds, you arange it, let me know whos running, and you and your buddies can run a 5-6 lap race against each other. No points or anything, unless you bet amongst yourselves, just for fun and bragging rights. All the safety and entry info and times are on prerunners.com.

beamdream

Hey Greg, why dont you, me and Falzone run head to head?? Nobody has ever seen 3 trucks before... what do you think?

Jeepspeedster

The Black Widow Nissan will be there in stock pre-runner class. Any side by side
takers?

Greg

Sounds good c-money, thats the kind of stuff im talking about, this track is for the racers to put together what ever they want (within reason ofcourse). Im in, im sure geoff will be too. All the buggy guys keep asking about this stuff, here's your chance.

Tyson

If I can find a 22re head for REAL cheap like today then I'd be racing, but my hunt is not going too well. . . so looks as if I'll be missing this event too, I'll still be there of course to support UPS.

T

Timmah

Re; The above post!

RACE THE CHEVY AND LEAVE THE BROKEN YOTA HOME!
HAHA

Tyson

HAHA, the damn chevy has a flat - this will be the second flat tire that I have had to steal a 35" bfg off the Toyota ARGHH

I so badly wanted to test my new 62" deavers and rear air bumps - oh well guess I'll have to wait

beamdream

Oh yeah Greg, forgot to mention that C-Biscuit Chris with the linked F1 is finishing his cage for the run so maybe we can run 4 at a time. He's a sleeper man...watch. That thing is FAST!