ROR thanks.

redline

Reaction
I wanted to say thank you to Greg and Jen for putting on today's event it was a lot of fun. I also want to say thanks to Fish, Jon K, and Moto patrick for the gas money. Fish i just got lucky this time next time you got it.

RacerX

Reaction
Great job agian Greg and Jen. It was a great day out there. There should be alot of good footage up from today. The whoops section was awsome. The best part of the day was seeing Belden drive in with his truck running agian. Good day in all.

Motorider

Reaction
I will add, first time meeting Jen and Greg, and you are both standup first rate people. I don't envy you, you have a lot of planning to make these events so fun, and even possible. So thanks. Redline, your welcome, any time that I can help a guy out with gas money! However, both fish and Jon were off the pace, what happened? Also did anyone seem the bottom of my truck. Hopefully it looked good.

Reaction
Yep, Thanks Greg and Jen and all else who helped and participated. Was a great day. Matt

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well all I can say is that El Pedazo dosent like 35's with stock gears and a stock motor lol.....I was floored 90% of the time and that was all it had lol.

Tyson beat me by 1 second!!! Timing error if you ask me

Those whoops were rediculous!! Way to big lol Only like 5 people total hit them. Thats where all the time was lost was right there. I didnt want to go end over end which I would have if I hit them so I had to cruise through them.
Not trying to make excuses just stating the facts

Devin was on it and the truck seemed to be working really good. I cant wait till next time because I say we go double or nothing! So I can win my $$$ back lol.

redline

Reaction
double or nothing next time? sounds good. but you will have your fourlink by then and i dont know if i will have the horsepower to keep up but i will try. Hey fish wasnt your excuse about last year you were still running stock gears?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Ya its the same excuse as last year cause nothing has changed lol.....so now its time for change. And shut up about you not having enough horsepower cause I know what motor you got coming....I am just gona have to step mine up a bit

Motorider

Reaction
Does anyone know what happend to Rose's ranger? He was going around, then they said he was off the track.

drtdevil93

Reaction
my hats off to greg, vance and devin. you guys made those whoops look small. and dan and devin did it with leaf springs, thats cool.

erik

gary

Reaction
first off, congrats to all the racers... it was an awesome day, as far as spectating goes...curt leduc's truck was bad ass...the wheelie thru the whoop section was incredible. the pics from that have screen saver material written all over 'em. i'm also glad jen finally found will cochran...thought he'd never show

greg and jen rock.... you guys put on a great show that gets better each time. huge thanks to you guys

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
I also would like to thank Jen and Greg for another great race &amp; also for putting my equipment to the test. By far the most pictures I have ever taken at one event (1093 pictures).
I will hopefully get them up soon.

Just so you all know all my race pictures are for sale. I also will have manny more of each vehicle available. I will only post two or three of my favorite's of each vehicle. So if you are interested in buying pictures just e-mail me ( jeff@race-dezert.com ) with the file # (IMG_0000.jpg). To get file # right click on picture and click on properties. I will find all pictures of your vehicle and e-mail small low res copies for you to pick from. Keep in mind I will be using the best ones on race-dezert.com

Jeff Archambeau

Attachments

• 55536-IMG_1793.JPG
    55536-IMG_1793.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 181

DuffcoDan

Reaction
yes, it was an excellent event. Special thanks to greg, jen and all the volunteers that made it happen. the whoop section reminded me of the mickey thompson stadium races. it definately made for a great show. I look forward to competing in the next event.

singlehanded

Reaction
Didnt get to go or race, but was the course tougher than first race because times seemed to be higher?

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Greg and Jen, the event was great now Im a true red neck after being in the sun for so long and thanks greg for the great thrill ride in your truck the whoops are nothing but next time came we concentrate on racing and not trying to clear more bushes from around the track with your truck
Mike

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
Another fun time at the track. it was an awsome day got to ride with austin the second session and with him for the last "race" with tyson. cant wait till i can have something to play with out there. see all ta next time. how was the BBQ at tysons? wanted to go but granma lives 20 mins formt he track and all the family was there had to go visit. next time MAP its double or nothin i want my money back

Greg

Reaction
It was a good day yesterday, great weather and better racing. Times have been posted on Prerunners.com. First a hanful of thankyous; My boss Shawn for supporting us and having faith that this whole race track thing will make it(and working the gate, timing, security, and letting me build my truck at the shop), Julian and Aloha Jeff for working the gate, aunt Ada and cousin Mo for thier help, flag guys Elca Eric and S10 Gregg, Chuck Strange for being the super pace guy and recon vehicle, Matt C for the tractor work, Ryan Rose and friends for being prepared for any medical need (thakfully we had none, and Ryan im really sorry about your truck, you looked really good out there) Tim, Pat K, and Brian Axup from BA Perfomance, these guys kept the timing and staging going smoothly, Beldin (man was I happy to see your truck running again)and JJ for the crowd control. Brad G and Jason J, who ran the water truck the night before and the day of the race, and for bringing the motor home out. Also, thanks to Scott, FMF, and the Dezertrangers crew for the prize for the 50's race (I wish all the 50 racrers that said they were gonna be there would've shown) but i think bel will like the new pipe. A few notes about yesterday, this is the first full day of racing on the course since d-day, it is holding -up much better now, and seems to improve all the time. We only had one roll-over, and they were laughin about it the whole time. The beater car did way better than i thought. Curt did some crazy looking wheelies. Dan, Devin, Craig, and Phil(tube works truck), showed how bent outta shape you can get and still save it through a whoop section, crazy! Thanks to all the racers who showed up, some nice trucks and nicer people in this whole offroad thing. And another thankyou to all the spectators. It takes everyone to make this happen, so far so good.

motoxscott

Reaction
Like usual, Greg and Jen have put together a well organized and fun event. It was great to see eveyone out there having an awesome time. I would have liked to see more 50's out there but I'm glad Bel won the exhaust. Seeing him mash through the whoops was a site to see. The whoop section brought something new to the track, seeing the trucks go through them. Tyson, Craig and the toyota with the billet upper arms (sorry I dont know your name) charged through them like their was no tomorrow, thanks for the show!

It was great to see Curt out there with his skyjacker truck, just hearing the exhaust brings tears to my eyes. Seeing Austin lose to Tyson also brought some tears.

We all can't wait until the next one. It would be great to see more of the people that have cages out there and racing, we saw some of those in the parking lot. If you can afford triple bypasses you can afford the entry fee. You don't have to worry about the track breaking your truck, just your driving.

-Scott