ROR Time Trial Points Series Awards Presentation

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Wow, you're one step ahead of me, Ryan! Good job! Anyone going please do RSVP by phone (909) 780-5331...I want to make sure we reserve enough room!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Is this a function only for people who raced the events or open to anyone that wants to attend and eat?

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
damn, thats too bad. i wont be able to attend. i will be at a buddies bachelor party after the expo. wish i could be there, congrats to all the racers and jen and greg!

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
John, anyone who has supported the series either through racing, spectating, or in other ways has contributed to its success (like our staff, the sponsors and donators, and the sites who have allowed us to use their forums to promote the events) are invited, but I for sure need RSVP's because it's looking like we're already going to go over what I had anticipated. I don't want to restaurant to be overwhelmed so I have to let them know a pretty close number. I hope the RDC crew will attend since you have all been a very important part of what we have done.

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
Dan,

Do you count as 3 or 4 or are you bringing people with you? I know you eat alot but damm.

Jen,

Count us in for a few people. 4 or so.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
I think I have spoken to everyone who has RSVPed, for anyone else, plans have changed. We originally had half the restaurant reserved, however our numbers have exceeded what they will allow in that area so we are now having to use the banquet room. This means that it must be catered and I must have ABSOLUTELY FOR SURE rsvps by phone by Tuesday morning 8:00 AM at the latest. (909) 780-5331. Dinner is $27 per person and includes your choice of lemon chicken or top sirloin, salad, stuffed potato, sodas, and mud pie for dessert. The list goes in Tuesday morning so if you'l like to attend make sure you get ahold of me before then. We have nearly 50 rsvps so far and I expect about another 20 so it should be pretty cool. It'll be nice for us to get a chance to just hang out with everyone without a billion things going on. The racer raffle is shaping up to be pretty nice, too! Hope to see you there!

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
We're up to 98 confirmed people and I still have a few people who are calling back. yes, 7:30 doors open and we'll have dinner about 8:00 then the awards and racer raffle. Should be a good time! You can call with an RSVP up until this evening (909) 780-5331.

RacnCPA

Reaction
Hey Jen, I didn't realize it was Saturday night of the Expo. I have plans (helping at the Expo) and have many people from out of state staying at my home that night. I'm very sorry I can't make it. Thank you again for taking the time to let me know, I really appreciate it. I hope to see you at the next event. Everyone going have a great time and be safe.

Oh and the food is really good there, so you should all enjoy it.