Rory Ward and the Racers Only trophy Truck killer on Speed Scene Live TV tuesday!

SpeedSceneLiveTV

Reaction
Rory Ward will be on the show talking about an exciting new sponsor idea.
Tune in tuesday night at 6:00 to 7:00 (really around 6:15) for Speed Scene Live TV located at www.SpeedSceneRacing.com
Just click and watch a free online racing TV show. Nothing to buy, no need to sign up or register, just click and see and hear some great Off Road coverage.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Wow Lucky, I can actually HEAR the crickets!! :D Thanks for inviting me on, can't wait to share some off road racing with all your fans of different racing backgrounds! Feel free to call in you guys, let everyone else know what they are missing out in the desert!!! Thanks again Lucky!

SpeedSceneLiveTV

Reaction
Rory,
Looking forward to talking with you on the Speed Scene Live TV show. Its the people of racing that make it what it is and we are glad to be able to give your team some exposure!

PBR

Reaction
right on wardy!!! i will tune in just to hear your sexy voice, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Lucky,

Thanks for having me on tonight, you guys were great hosts! Hopefully we can get you guys down to Baja so you can finally understand why it is we do this! Thanks again. Rory