• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rosarito Beach Hotel is a rip-off

buckwild

Score announces Rosarito Beach Hotel is headquarters for Rosarito 300 I call to reserve a room and they raised their prices over $100 for that weekend it went from $80 pre night to $189 I know this because I just stayed there July 4th weekend for 3 days and it was $80 per night I look elsewhere for a room it's rip-off

El Mamito USMC

ask Kuervoz, he has some good hotel deals for when he does his races..

green787

That's how they keep out the riff raff.....

bajafox

Accepted
How is that any different than any other race? San Felipe 250 prices double, Baja 500 prices nearly double...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

juanmoretime

no shortage of B&B's here but you might want to take a look at Los Rocas, beautiful grounds,pool and palapa bar...and a short walk to Charly's Place!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Score announces Rosarito Beach Hotel is headquarters for Rosarito 300 I call to reserve a room and they raised their prices over $100 for that weekend it went from $80 pre night to $189 I know this because I just stayed there July 4th weekend for 3 days and it was $80 per night I look elsewhere for a room it's rip-off

No matter where you go... Hotels raise their prices for big weekends..

Take this to Yelp, or tip adviser..

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

JaysinDesignz

Kinda like Comic Con. The ez8s by the border charge 100 or more during that week
I will never stay at a hotel in San Diego again. My last trip back north I couldn't find anything under $100. Even El Cajon blvd crack hooker corner Motel 6 was $130. On top of that you pay to access the internet!!!!

I stay in Tijuana now at the Ticuan Hotel. Luxury hotel for $70-$90 a night. Same room is $300-$400 in San Diego. Plus, Revolution Blvd is like the Gaslamp used to be 10-15yrs ago. it will surprise everyone how much its changed for the good.

JaysinDesignz

There are plenty of places to stay in Tijuana, Playa Tijuana and along the toll road too and its a very short drive. Only 19miles.