Round 4 of the M4SX Stadium series May 9th

WFODAN

Reaction
Who is making it out for this one? So far the competition has been great, and the facility is top of the scale! We will be there as we have been so far. The next race is May 9th. Be there!!

scott creed

Reaction
The last race was awsome. The modified kart class had 18 cars I believe, its was action packed with talented kids. Lets get some more superlites out there that is a great class. Thanks Ken and Travis for putting on a great event. A.M. Ortega Construction will put up some money for the Mod class anyone else want to match say $500

gmmvp42

Reaction
what kind of car counts have there been for the 1450/superlite-mazda trucks/ 1600s? I want to make it out to this one, curious though what the entries are.... they do race these classes with the other classes right?

07FJRog

Reaction
I will try and make it back for UTV.

2/3 May weekend, I have another two day race.

baja619

Reaction
what kind of car counts have there been for the 1450/superlite-mazda trucks/ 1600s? I want to make it out to this one, curious though what the entries are.... they do race these classes with the other classes right?
Good enough for stiff competition and lots of fun!

e_lunatic

Reaction
cant make it out to this one but i'll be there in spirit for the DNF Racing/Total Chaos 1450 of Dan Vance.

good luck to everyone!

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
Team CMI will be there in the J1 class trying to catch up to the leaders. Also dont forget that CMI is putting up an entire single chain set up for the top Class finisher that ran a dual chain set-up all year at the end of the series in both J1 and J2 class.
This is a really great series, Ken and Travis bust there Butts to put on a great event for both the Racers and the fans! See ya there.

joecfd1

Reaction
Team CMI will be there in the J1 class trying to catch up to the leaders. Also dont forget that CMI is putting up an entire single chain set up for the top Class finisher that ran a dual chain set-up all year at the end of the series in both J1 and J2 class.
This is a really great series, Ken and Travis bust there Butts to put on a great event for both the Racers and the fans! See ya there.
6 points shouldn't be too hard for Myles with that new car!

450grl

Reaction
I will be there!! :)

diirk

Reaction
Nice work on the video. Looks very polished.

todd5c

Reaction
Hay this is Todd from C&C Racefab will be out for round # 4 driving the 5c stadium super truck. The track should be great, looking forward to doing some racing with Dan and the boys, see all you out there.

JoeyD23

Reaction
Whats up Todd!!

UTVUnderground will be in the house again for Round 4!!! Cant wait!!!!

MADTERROR

Reaction
Did anyone get a care package from Dirt Alliance recenty? I did and I just want to thank Ken,Travis and the entire crew for putting on a great race series. Keep up the great work.

450grl

Reaction
Yeah - I got one too!! Very cool that they did this for the racers! :) See you all this weekend!

07FJRog

Reaction
Care package??? hmmmm