Round 8 Nat'l Hare & Hound ~ VERY Quad Friendly!

RacerX1

Reaction
Ok boys & girls, come on out to the last and final round of this year's National Hare & Hound Series, presented by the 100's MC in D37!

They are PROMISING 2 fun loops for the quads and some killer 3rd and 4th loops for the bikes. If you are ever going to try a National, this one should be it!

Sunday October 25th, Johnson Valley OHV ~ N. Anderson Dry Lake
Kid's Race Saturday Oct 24th 3pm!

ps... There will be rocks!

http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/calendar/2009/oct09/09100s.jpg

http://www.nationalhareandhound.com

J Caster

Honda TRX700XX Pilot
Reaction
Wait a minute Patty!

You said VERY quad friendly and then you said ps... there will be rocks.

Which one is it? :p

RacerX1

Reaction
Wait a minute Patty!

You said VERY quad friendly and then you said ps... there will be rocks.

Which one is it? :p
Hee Hee! Just sayin... lots of rocks in this area but hopefully they are the ones that we can just plow over and not the one's we get stuck between! This club is promising me that it will be awesome for us (cuz they know they'll never hear the end of it from me). You should come on out!! :)

RacerX1

Reaction
I`ll see how me and the Raptor feel after Saturdays www.altavistaevents.com race.what are the total cost?remeber I don`t ahave a D-37 membership.
Bill, you should come out!

Entry fee to race $39 or pie plate $44. Or if you want to purchase a D37 Desert License (good for 1 year), $20 bucks (plus the $39 entry fee to race).

Do you have an AMA membership? That is $39/year.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Bill, you should come out!

Entry fee to race $39 or pie plate $44. Or if you want to purchase a D37 Desert License (good for 1 year), $20 bucks (plus the $39 entry fee to race).

Do you have an AMA membership? That is $39/year.

No memberships anywhere.What ones do I need?