Round three of the SXS Stadium Series April 11th

WFODAN

Reaction
Who is heading out to race/spectate at the Perris Auto Speedway next saturday for round three of the SXS Stadium Series?

07FJRog

Reaction
I will be there racing the Flying banana Rhino :D

Brandon Arthur should be there with the HRT Prokart as well

Rog

dansparts

Reaction
We're still waiting for our new motor to get done but I think we'll there.
I don't know why more single buggy guys don't show up at this race? Where else can you race for $200 and at the end of the night if your in the middle of the field you'll get your money back. Hell you can't even go practice anywhere for less then $200-$300 and at the M4SX races you'll at least get some if not all you money back and more.:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

450grl

Reaction
I will be there - me and the rest of us AZ UTV racers....can't wait!!!

ryant35

Reaction
Me too. FINALLY!

I was going to shoot the Glen Helen Baja Cup too but this time it's later in the day and I may not be able to get to Perris in time for the races.

dnf736

Reaction
New track, M4SX is switching it up with a new layout for this weekend.

Nice.

ncervantez

Reaction
We will be there for our first Single Buggy race! We're excited as long as all the tech stuff on Friday goes well

XMOTORCR

Reaction
i'll be there racing my redline revolt in the mini buggy class.

FCORR

Reaction
Just curious, does everyone have to use track fuel as they said at the last driver's meeting? Or can all racers bring their own?

07FJRog

Reaction
Just curious, does everyone have to use track fuel as they said at the last driver's meeting? Or can all racers bring their own?
I heard from the last round from racers that the peeps running the series were not there. it was run by the roundy round track guy and things were not the norm at round two.

top Octane was 110.

I think if you have a Fuel sponsor, you should not have to run or buy fuel at the track.

heck some only need pump gas. :eek:

They also did not let you see your own vehicle weight after a race. what is that about??

Hopefully round three will be back to normal.

FCORR

Reaction
I heard from the last round from racers that the peeps running the series were not there. it was run by the roundy round track guy and things were not the norm at round two.

top Octane was 110.

I think if you have a Fuel sponsor, you should not have to run or buy fuel at the track.

heck some only need pump gas. :eek:

They also did not let you see your own vehicle weight after a race. what is that about??

Hopefully round three will be back to normal.
Gotcha, we only run 91 in our stock 22RE, I don't even think that is necessary....haha. Not sure what the truck would do with 110! :eek:

dnf736

Reaction
I was told "dont worry about it, dead issuie".

We'll be running what I normally run.

New track, cant wait.

07FJRog

Reaction
see ya there Doug and thanks for the info.

Rog

07FJRog

Reaction
Gotcha, we only run 91 in our stock 22RE, I don't even think that is necessary....haha. Not sure what the truck would do with 110! :eek:
The highest you could get was 110, there were lower ones, but I personnally do not know which ones.

Come by and say hi, just look for the Yellow Flying banana Rhino and HRT ProKart in the pits. we should be there about 9 ish on Sat morning

Roger

450grl

Reaction
Yep, fuel issue is not an issue anymore....which is good. I have been swapping e-mails with Ken and Travis this week...they are hard at work to keep us racers happy and fix any issues that may come up - I def encourage anyone to go directly to those guys with any questions/concerns.....this should be a fun round! Good luck in the "banana" Rog!!

dnf736

Reaction
Just got this from Ken;

We are not going to Require fuel.. Until we have protest issues then we will start to enforce it.. We don't make a dime on the fuel, the only reason we wanted to get that going was to make it fair for the racers.. Thanks Doug. Can you pass the info along..
The only people I could see complaining about fuel is the Trophy Kart dads(sorry guys), everyone else I talked to doesnt care and most are running pump gas.