Round two

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
I raced my quad in Calcity today and it was great.I think I got first in class and 2nd or 3rd quad not sure where in the overall but I do know I passed alot of bikes and they started 3 minutes ahead of us.Funniest thing of the day was the start.It was a lemans style start where we had to stand behind the bikes and when they drop the green we run to our rides.Well I ended up tripping and falling but never really fell got going again and almost fell again made it my quad got on tried to start it and I left the friggen key off.Ended up starting about 4th or 5th but was back up to 3rd by the end of the first lap.All in all it was a good day.And the weather was beautiful.It was a very technical course too. www.altavistaevents puts on a great event and all the people that volunteer and race there are way nice.

ADTR14

Reaction
Yep i agree AVE puts on some good events. Hopefully I'll make it out for some races this summer.

Hayward Racing

Reaction
I'd like to make it out also if I can keep my quad and my body in one piece for more than 2 months at a time..

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Great job buddy!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Great job.....Need to practice running with your boots on! Lol

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
results are up.looks like I got first in class 2nd quad and 13th overall.