RoushYates Engines says hello

RoushYates Engines

Reaction
Hello to all. My name is Michael Kasch and i am from RoushYates Engines here in Morresville, North Carolina. I am the manager for our off-road engine program. For those of you who do not know us, we are the main supplier for Ford race engines in the NASCAR series and work directly with Ford Racing on their racing engine programs. We also supply Ford engines for endurance racing (DP and GT) and the Ford Focus Midget series. We currently have 2 engine customers that race in the TORC series, Scott Taylor Racing and Steve Barlow Motor sports. If you have any questions on how we can help you with either your short course or desert engine needs, please come see me at any TORC series events at Scott Taylor's pit or contact me by email at mkasch@roushyates.com or by phone (704)230-9748.

Thank You,
Michael Kasch
RoushYates Engines

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
Im asuming you like NASCAR?
nice to hear from the East Coast. there isn't enough guys from the east on RDC.

by the way, you will probably be able to post stuff in other threads, within a day or two.

NicksTrix

Reaction
mike, you and jimmy did well this year. congrats. it's really amazing you can put an engine together that fast.

http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headlines/official/05/21/mahle.engine.builder/index.html

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Welcome to the board! I hope you like what you see, is their any plans to put a RY engine in a Trophy Truck or another vehicle of the caliber?

RoushYates Engines

Reaction
Thanks Roberto, Pat and Steve. Glad to be here. Hey Nick how's it going. All most got it done this year and with an RO7 chevy to boot, we did beat the Hendrix crew by 1:27 on there own engine and without doing any practice as in our years. If any of you need stuff for you Bronco give Nickstrix a look. Dezertpilot we have had a little interest from a couple of people in the last month so we'll see what happens. I'm looking into getting us out there in the minds of racers and seeing what shows make sense for us to go to and talk with people.

See you at the races,
Mike