• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rowdy !

I became a KB fan when he switched over to JGR in 2008 and won 8 races. However, there were times when it was hard to be an 18 fan like when he wrecked Hornaday out of a Truck Championship. I believe that is in the past and his maturity level lately has grown by leaps and bounds. Sometimes his personality sucks, I'll admit but the reason I like KB is because he is a great racecar driver. I don't think there is a better driver out there than him at any given time. Got some cool KB collectibles too.

Mark Newhan

I became a KB fan when he switched over to JGR in 2008 and won 8 races. However, there were times when it was hard to be an 18 fan like when he wrecked Hornaday out of a Truck Championship. I believe that is in the past and his maturity level lately has grown by leaps and bounds. Sometimes his personality sucks, I'll admit but the reason I like KB is because he is a great racecar driver. I don't think there is a better driver out there than him at any given time. Got some cool KB collectibles too.

I agree. My wife and I both "hated" him for his attitude but loved his passion and ability. Both he and his brother are great drivers, just rough around the edges. They make it hard to be fans...

Jason P

That's cool, I have always been a KB fan, the dude can drive the wheels off anything he gets in. His attitude sometimes leaves a lot to be desired, but there has been a lot of great drivers in that boat.
I really cannot stand his brother though.

sb4pro

That's cool, I have always been a KB fan, the dude can drive the wheels off anything he gets in. His attitude sometimes leaves a lot to be desired, but there has been a lot of great drivers in that boat.
I really cannot stand his brother though.
Add another win to the list , he just won at Texas
image.png