• Forum membership has its advantages....

Rumor True or False - BITD gonna stop 2.4 in single seat 10's

B-Dub 1020

Guess not, I also heard direct injections eco-tecs will not be allowed. Then I heard they were being allowed. Who knows thescoop on these two things. Thanks

B-Dub 1020

You funny you go now! Well I was told Casey not changing his rules. I also had someone tell me they got a direct inject eco sealed and tagged and it will be legal next season go figure

steve0we

I spoke to Colby at Turn Key yesturday and he is now selling the direct injected sealed for 2013.

B-Dub 1020

I spoke to Colby at Turn Key yesturday and he is now selling the direct injected sealed for 2013.
Yes but are all the other orgs or just BITD going to change their rules to this. You would not want to put this engine in and only be able to race in 1 or 2 orgs. I guess you can always give the class 1 guys a run for their money and it would not cost any more money to run class 1 or class 10 with that engine.

mccallumracing

What is the rule for a single seat car for next year? What can we run if we have a single seater

B-Dub 1020

You cant race class 10, you have to race class 1 and in a Jimco. Bawajajaja!!!!! Shawn if you find out let us know. I hear no orgs but BITD are going to allow Direct Inject Eco- techs or 2.4's in a single seat. But people get things through with promoters $$$$$$$$$ Lets us know Shawn

restrictor plates are required on DI engines ... this news has been out for a while. Call Turn-Key and they can explain rules.

CoxTeamRacing

restrictor plates are required on DI engines ... this news has been out for a while. Call Turn-Key and they can explain rules.
Casey called me yesterday and he is allowing the DI eco w/o restriction for class 10.
No clue about the the single seat issue.

Last edited: