run away PAB spare at the 250 !!

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
jeeez, nice gift, but a funky delivery PAB !!!
always doing it DA style....
at 0:45

[video=youtube;kE2rM1Aw_OY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE2rM1Aw_OY[/video]

JCampbell

"1" time champ
Reaction
Really, I'm just saying

baja_racer

Reaction
Did it land in the back of their truck? ............or did it take them .005 seconds to put it there?

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
The strap was still in place and locked in. We knew this happened but we have no idea how. I'm so happy that no one was hurt. I truly thank the Lord that no one was injured.

PS For our next trick we spray a mixture of smoke, oil and nails out the back. So you think you wanna pass us. Think again!

Kidding

harleys dad

Reaction
that certainly could have come out much worse, glad someone only has a souvenir to brag about and everyone was able to laugh about it and have a good time! S**T happens!

MMS

Reaction
Should have been a drive thru penalty...ha

deano

McDeano
Reaction
... at least he claimed his yard sale with that siren warning ...

Rock Donkey

Reaction
I think the strap might have been knocked loose from the crowd of spectators mauling the truck for a free poster at contingency....

swu chase1

Reaction
I was standing on my truck across the track on top of my truck and that was a wild show one of pistol petes boy has the cross track angle of the guy diving out of the way. someone came and got that tire and claimed it was there tire and they were chasing the truck. it was STUCK in the back of that tahoe the horn was ANDY. A lot of spares looked loose for some reason.

bomber

Reaction
A lot of spares looked loose for some reason.

Probably just a byproduct from the millions of San Felipe whoops! Scary stuff, glad it made its way to the truck cleanly.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
Is the same mount for the tire what the DA used in the past for their jack?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
That thing was coming loose when it passed by me at mile 8. Probably want to go with a Y-strap from now on.

Old School 8

Reaction
Looks pretty scary to me. It really doesnt matter who's truck it came off of. The key here is, that if it had hit a spectator, it would have just be another nail in the coffin for our sport. There has got to be a lesson in this somewhere.

rickf

Reaction
It's Lobster's fault!!

Seriously, glad no one was hurt..... them's heavy tires.