Runaway Helmet Bag

aantill

Reaction
I know it’s a stretch but worth a shot.
Last night somehow, somewhere between pahrump and Vegas my helmet bag rolled out of the back of our truck. Brand new helmet and shoes and my fire suit were inside. I just did the drive back and forth looking for it with no luck. Hoping that it was miraculously picked up by someone that is involved in racing. So if ya did, hi hello that is mine. Or if anyone sees an impact air draft or sparco shoes pop up on a sale page please let me know.

1wizeowl

Reaction
I know it’s a stretch but worth a shot.
Last night somehow, somewhere between pahrump and Vegas my helmet bag rolled out of the back of our truck. Brand new helmet and shoes and my fire suit were inside. I just did the drive back and forth looking for it with no luck. Hoping that it was miraculously picked up by someone that is involved in racing. So if ya did, hi hello that is mine. Or if anyone sees an impact air draft or sparco shoes pop up on a sale page please let me know.
New ad on Racing Junk...$75 for new helmet and bag seems odd. Only early Access Members can see ad..hope it helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-215121.png
    Screenshot_20210124-215121.png
    256.1 KB · Views: 152

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
New ad on Racing Junk...$75 for new helmet and bag seems odd. Only early Access Members can see ad..hope it helps
i found Ashley’s bag on my drive home from Pahrump that day. All conte ya included. Unfortunately her helmet met it’s demise that day prior to my arrival.

Attachments

• A5977D38-659B-449D-AEA0-29B22076F8B0.jpeg
    A5977D38-659B-449D-AEA0-29B22076F8B0.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 116

aantill

Reaction
i found Ashley’s bag on my drive home from Pahrump that day. All conte ya included. Unfortunately her helmet met it’s demise that day prior to my arrival.
Thanks again! Couldn’t figure out how to delete the post but I should have updated. PCI is sending me my new one this week just in time for Hammers!