Rusted Metal embedded in windows

Fifty

Reaction
Seems the gift that keeps on giving is McNeil racing.... aka Perry’s fab and fiber...

I have been spending thousands and working tons of hours trying to fix everything they destroyed in my truck. Every time I look at something I find more that they have done.

Since the truck has been down all this year do to funds being spent on repairs and not going out, let alone actually building the suspension etc, It finally needed a wash. What I thought was dirt on the back window is actually embedded rusted metal from when they used a grinder to cut the metal bed sides off.
They must have started it on the truck before they removed the bed.
They didn’t cover the glass and paint. So not only is my grill, lip of the hood and headlights embedded with this rusted metal bits, I now find that each side of the rear window is as well.

Is there any way I can get these out and polish up the window? Otherwise it turns red about a day after I scrub it.

These guys are the biggest criminal hacks on the planet. They don’t stand by their work and I see why. If they did they would have to sell everything they owned to pay back their customers.

Attachments

Reaction
I'm afraid you'll need to replace the glass. I entered "92506" and 96 Ford Ranger, here's a few:

Search Results

Fifty

Reaction
It’s an 18 Colorado... and sadly the individual bits of glass can’t be replaced.
But there is an aftermarket powered window kit available.

But i can’t put the money that way for a while. The windows don’t leak, so i need to finish fixing the engine bay damage that McNeil did. And build the front bumper. I have the one they hacked together band aided together for the time being.

Then after that, I need to spend the money on new window on replacing these craptastic multimatics...

Reaction
Here's the results for 2018 Colorado for future reference.

Search Results

Good luck with your efforts!

yamaducci

Reaction
Just a normal straight razor gets them out till you want to replace it.

Offspring

Reaction
Rub in some of your favorite paste wax on the glass, then rub it in some more with some 0000 steel wool, then buff it out.