RV Park in Ensenada for the 1000

nimrod

KOOK!
There is one in town but I don't know the name and it's normally booked solid. Estero is a little south of town but the security is really good (lately) and they have good bathrooms and showers so you can save all the water in the toyhauler for Firecracker.

Are you racing or with a team?

If you know people staying at the San Nicholas you can park your toyhauler in the San Nicholas lot and be right in the middle of everything. It's very secure but you will have to pay the guards at the gate 100 bucks or so.

It's your choice, the peacefulness of Estero with a 20 minute drive to town or the zaniness of being in the middle of everything and walking everywhere.

http://www.bajaquest.com/ensenada/baja10b.htm

http://hotels.lonelyplanet.com/hotel/Ensenada-Joker-Hotel-RV-Park-P1000363911.html

RFS Motorsports

Kings Coronita. Next to the Coral. Post the video pat or let me know what you saw.
Thanks,
Robert

cosmo

Super Moderator
Hussongs Papgayos used to have a nice RV park next to the HWY. I think they will let you stay there, no hookups though.

RFS Motorsports

Hussongs Papgayos used to have a nice RV park next to the HWY. I think they will let you stay there, no hookups though.
Last I saw it was closed down for construction

HDRA1

The Godfather
pat there is a great place right in the middle of town it is close to a OXXO OXXO store doughnut shop and a great resturant the mc millin's used to stay there i will try to get the info from the cortez's or maybe luke andy or dan it has full hook up easy to get to and has a pemex right by it :D

REEVESRacing

pat there is a great place right in the middle of town it is close to a OXXO OXXO store doughnut shop and a great resturant the mc millin's used to stay there i will try to get the info from the cortez's or maybe luke andy or dan it has full hook up easy to get to and has a pemex right by it :D
That's the one, and the restaurant is KILLER!

nimrod

KOOK!
The one right in town is normally PACKED....but since entries are down maybe not.....It's just down the street from the San Nicholas near the hospital..........

The Joker Hotel says they have RV with hookups. Anyone ever stayed there? I've never seen it even though I always look for it as we cruise by the hotel....

BoothPacific Films

there are a couple parking lots right on the main drag almost right across from the start finish. there were some teams parked there with their rigs and there was a security guard all night. i parked my pickup in that lot and crashed in the back one of the nights. not too bad. the other night i parked at the das club listened to house music all night
don't park on that little street behind the main drag. i saw a motorhome parked there last time and by race morning someone had driven in to it and smashed it pretty good.

Albanez

theres a place called ramona beach 3 miles before ensenada. its not the fanciest place but its right on the beach,has hook ups and great tacos down the street.pemex is accross the way and is safe. ask for Danny 6461746045 space is usually 15-20 bucks a night.

1BAJA03

A regular team will be back in this campground.... Usually has extra spots available also. I'm so ready for Baja & Carbon's Tacos/Papas.

deano

McDeano
There is one in town but I don't know the name and it's normally booked solid. Estero is a little south of town but the security is really good (lately) and they have good bathrooms and showers so you can save all the water in the toyhauler for Firecracker.

Are you racing or with a team?

If you know people staying at the San Nicholas you can park your toyhauler in the San Nicholas lot and be right in the middle of everything. It's very secure but you will have to pay the guards at the gate 100 bucks or so.

It's your choice, the peacefulness of Estero with a 20 minute drive to town or the zaniness of being in the middle of everything and walking everywhere.

http://www.bajaquest.com/ensenada/baja10b.htm

http://hotels.lonelyplanet.com/hotel/Ensenada-Joker-Hotel-RV-Park-P1000363911.html
nimmington -- you do know p-dailey is part of the DA and is going to be racing and helping with all DA teams south of the border right ?? :eek: --- and i usually stay at "stealyourchitrvpark" down in bajaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwaaaahhaaaa

Fourstroker

The one right in town is normally PACKED....but since entries are down maybe not.....It's just down the street from the San Nicholas near the hospital..........

The Joker Hotel says they have RV with hookups. Anyone ever stayed there? I've never seen it even though I always look for it as we cruise by the hotel....
Don't know about the RV hookups but the Joker has alot of room for RV's. We stayed there at the 07 B1K and the Jefferies crew had that whole area. Plenty of room for lots of stuff.

BuzzChaser

There is one near Las Palmas (accross the street and north 1 block) We stayed there at the 500 this year and there was plenty of spaces. The Discotech nearby "bumps" until about 4am though. I think that the Childress/Penhall group was also there, they might know the name.

nimrod

KOOK!
Who's Pat Daily????

The team has gotten so large I have no idea who is doing what. I just show up and do what I'm told.....I thought maybe Pat was racing with someone else....Sorry Pat.

DON'T STAY IN THE LOTS ACROSS FROM THE VILLA MARINA.........The teams you see in there have paid a bunch of money to rent those lots and have a security guard..........The fence's have holes in them and the security is not that good. We have lost camera's...Lap tops....jewlery....and cash........over 10K in losses by parking in those lots with a security guard.........

Nothing like coming back from prerunning, waving at the "guard" as you pull in and then finding out the motorhome has been hit by a bunch of thieves!!!!