Ryan Arciero artwork

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Thought I'd share some new artwork with the Dezpeople. Click on "attachment" over on the left.

Racers Only

Attachments

• 5-22050-Arciero.jpg
    5-22050-Arciero.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 161

Offspring

Reaction
Very nice Rory. I really enjoy your style, reminds me of some of the old Jackman wheel ads I used to collect when I was younger. Did you ever see these? I wish I still had 'em. I think the guy who did those used "Deal" or "Big Deal" as a tag.

martininsocal

Reaction
that was dave deal of vista, ca. i think i still have the offroad coloring book he did way back when.

If your gonna go, go BIG

gary

Reaction
i think he does all the shirts for downey off road, if you're looking for some of his stuff...

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
George, Thanks for the complement and a big one at that. I've been drawing Daves work ever since I was a kid and I guess some of it has rubbed off on me. You are all correct on Dave "Big Deal". Dave has done a lot of stuff over the years, including Jackman Wheels, Downey, Weber, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Army, "Daves Wheels" Models and rumor has it he is working with Pixar on a full length feature film on cars that he designed. I've had the honor of meeting him last year, and what a class act he is. Just for your information, Dave use to race a baja bug back in the early 70's and also held the record at one time for the Baja run from Ensenada to La Paz....I think thats right. When Marty Fioka's book comes out this winter, he did an article on him, check it out.

Racers Only

PBR

Reaction
rory, if you spent less time playing with you crayons and more time working on the SANDRAIL maybe you could be at glamis this weekend instead of sitting at home with your thumb up your butt!!!

just kidding... the artwork is sick as always (except for the pbr stuff)!!!

Penchansky Brothers Racing

scott

Reaction
Its bitchin as usual, its just weird hearing Ryan Arciero and seeing something that runs on the pavement..