**Ryan's Lucas Oil Round 5 & 5 Photos**

ryant35

Reaction
Connor Hart during practice. I'll post up an animated gif of the entire crash later.

ProLite13

Reaction
Great work and fast post up good job Ryan.

DP:cool:

Reaction
In the 3rd sequence pic of Connor, you can see his goggles floating in the air as they were thrown off from the force of the impact!

Luckily, Connor was not only OK, he went on to dominate the modified kart race, taking the win and making it 5 wins in a row! That is every race that he has entered with his HRT Pro Kart! Congrats to Connor, AIIR, and HRT! :D

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.:)

ryant35

Reaction
In the 3rd sequence pic of Connor, you can see his goggles floating in the air as they were thrown off from the force of the impact!

Luckily, Connor was not only OK, he went on to dominate the modified kart race, taking the win and making it 5 wins in a row! That is every race that he has entered with his HRT Pro Kart! Congrats to Connor, AIIR, and HRT! :D

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.:)

I don't see the goggles in the picture, but I did notice after the crash when he couldn't find them. Then we saw them in the mud on the track. Contrats to Connor on a great race yesterday! What a great driver, I can't wait to see him in something bigger... U lite maybe...

ryant35

Reaction

ryant35

Reaction

MADTERROR

Reaction
sweet pics. Mr. Lucas and crew did a great job putting this race on. The only thing I see improving on is maybe having a giant canvas over the grandstand area because it was very very hot. Overall great racing and production.

ryant35

Reaction

ryant35

Reaction

Jason Ellis?

ryant35

Reaction
420mm actually. I almost fell down the embankment behind the back tabletops because I was shooting straight up.

LORENZ

Reaction
The mud claimed Suzy and Hi rev this round. I almost took a mud bath at a podium approach... I grabbed ahold of JnL like a high school sweetheart.

What a bunch of clutz's...

ryant35

Reaction
The mud claimed Suzy and Hi rev this round. I almost took a mud bath at a podium approach... I grabbed ahold of JnL like a high school sweetheart.

What a bunch of clutz's...

Oh it got me too, but unlike Jason it was 7:30am on Saturday and there wasn't anybody around. Even the track official by me was looking the other way.

ryant35

Reaction

ryant35

Reaction