• Forum membership has its advantages....

Ryerson Shocks

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I was at the Fud/Code race last week and I saw the Ryerson shocks at the ORW booth. they said the owner was there at the race in a class 8 truck. Whats the scoop on these shocks and is this the same person that used to race a 10 car at the MINT? I was told they're on a class 7 truck, a class 8 truck and a couple of unlimited cars. The ORW guy said one shock is $1,500.

Jimmy8

For $1500 I would have a 4" King Kong.

rdc

But will the 4" shocks work on a 1600 car? A 7 truck? What about a class 8 truck, will they fit on the front or rear of your dads? I'm not sure they'd fit a class 3 or 4 car and I haven't seen any on a 10 car and I know they aren't for class 11!

rdc

The guys name is Ronnie Ryerson. His phone number is 760-352-4319. Call him up and Im sure he will answer any questions you might have.

Jimmy8

Well, on most of the cars listed you really dont need that much shock. It would be overkill. They would fit under the 8 truck and I would love to have a set, but the set we are buying is going under the Trophy Truck, so the 8 truck will just have to live with the 3 inchers.

rdc

Does anyone have a pic of the piggy backs. They look trick. Damon from Hemet says Larry McCallum and Jim Patelli will be running them at MDR sat. night.

rdc

You guys in AZ. are good. Thanks for the pic it is the kind. Now thats awesome!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by classless on 08/24/01 09:56 PM (server time).</FONT></P>