Ryhs Millen In-car

billy evans

Reaction
Ryhs Millens in-car video series he put up from this years Norra is pretty amazing. The camara angle is perfect , the shifting , the sound of the v8 is crystal clear along with how well the car works is all really fun to watch ..I am throughly enjoying it. I hope more teams see this and put their own series out with this amount of quality. Thanks Ryhs.

MTPyle

Reaction
It’s good but wish it had comms.

we have a ton of great in car with Comms but don’t have the time to edit it. I guess we could just upload the entire files. Haha

Mike

MTPyle

Reaction
Ok I will load our raw files into
YouTube. It will take a 100 years. Haha. And I know people will see things they will give us crap about but I am not scared. Haha

Not that our footage is as good as Ryhs driving. Although Connor is getting pretty dang fast and fun to watch. Got a bunch of external video from the last 3 races and I can tell instantly who is driving. Haha

Mike

MTPyle

Reaction
Started to upload Day 1 of Legacy. its been going awhile and its up to 4% LOL thats why nobody ever does that.

Day 2 will be more exciting with Connor Driving. Should be done by 2022.

Mike

Dirtfarmer

Reaction
That video is awesome. My buddy and I had the conversation about taking it easy on the first section, then he goes out and has the fast time in that section, Millen was 2nd. I was 20 something....lol.