• Forum membership has its advantages....

S-10

Motorider

I have a 95 Chevy S-10 V-6 and I am looking to lift it. I have seen the Camburg 6" lift with 12" of travel. I just wanted to know if any one had anything to recomend or if they have something better in mind. Also do you know a way that I can gain rear end travel without too many modifications? Let me know. Thanks

Deaver rear springs with some new longer stroke shocks mounted to a bar under the bed should get you 14" clean... As far as the front end getting 12" I am not sure about s-10s but 12" on a fullsize is the long travel kit with upper and lowers, If Camburg makes a kit go with it, If not California Supertrucks makes really good stuff. You will need to run glass fenders on your s-10 with the long travel so it works right and you dont limit your upwards travel...

Motorider

If I go with the deaver springs do I have to do some fabrication on my driveline with all the added travel? Also do you happen to know what the supertrucks lift costs?
thanks

I think the kit is around $1250. Call Jerry at Camburg he can get you a deal on it. Also you will not need to do anything except bolt the new leaf springs in.. They are made properly so that your driveline is alright... I have had no problem with my deavers at all..