s10 headers

vwguy

Reaction
does anybody know who makes a header for 4 banger s10's or where to get them

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it

OGCamber

Reaction
Pace Setter makes a header for the 2.2 4-cylinder motor in the 1994 and newer S-10 pickups. We have done a couple of installations in the magazine and they seem to work pretty well. Especially when you use them in conjunction with a K&N style cold air intake and one of the Flex-a-lite electric fan kits. Jet Performance (www.jetchips.com) also makes a computer chip for the 2.2. And if you're looking for a set of under-drive pulleys check out www.sportruckspecialties.com. In fact you can find all of these parts on the Sportruck Specialties web site. Hope this helps.

Courtney Halowell
Editor, StreetTrucks Magazine
www.streettrucksmag.com

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
are these headers CARB leagal though i have been looking for a long time for header thats the first i have heard about any.

Gregg

OGCamber

Reaction
I don't know if they have an EO number or not. You would have to ask the guys at Pacesetter. I also heard that Al's custom headers (next door to Donahoe Racing) has them as well. He builds a lot of headers for buggies and race trucks. And I doubt his would be Carb Approved.

Courtney Halowell
Editor, StreetTrucks Magazine
www.streettrucksmag.com

vwguy

Reaction
thanks for the info guys

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it