sad news - Mick Newton

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Sad News.....I just received an e-mail from Sande Newton
(Snortin Nortins), and was told that Mick died Thursday from a heart attack. I am in total shock. Mick as many of you know raced the famous Nova for many many years. He will be greatly missed. God Speed Mick .
Bill Thompson <carreraphoto@yahoo.com> - IP: 24.24.255.238
Huntington Beach, CA - Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 at 14:44:44 (CDT

RacnCPA

Reaction
Thanks for letting us know Bill. I've known Mick since the days of racing Class 6; he will be missed. Godspeed Mick and my sincere condolances to his family.

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Wow! The loss of another individual who contributed so much to the sport.

My prayers and sympathy to the Newton family and their many friends.

Godspeed Mick!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Getting way to many of these lately here. My prayers and condolences to the family. I,ll seach for some pics of the old Nova. Someone post some on here if they have any......

JHC

DesertDog
Reaction
Wow
What a loss, he was truely a legend in his own time and I for one will forever miss seeing him blaze by in that smokin' nova my deepest condolences to those who knew and loved him.

Thanks for the news Wildman..........

JasonHutter

Reaction
Godspeed Mick from Fire Guys Racing.

SANDlessNSeattle

rock solid user name
Reaction
GEEZZZ....I don't check in for a week...and I come back to all this sad news...GODSPEED MICK, I will continue to wear my old LaRana event T's with great pride, you always did a great job on them.

PATCO

Reaction
It was very cool to see the Snortin Nortin nova racing in barstow at the more/snore race. Brought back some good memories. My condolences to Mick's family.

PATCO