Sad news - RIP Al Mata Jr.

CRAIG_HALL

Al will be missed by many people.. I've known Al for close to 15 years now. He made a noticeable mark on the sand car/dual sport market with his company Allstar Chassis Werx, started with himself & Dan Moore. Very sad, wish the best for wife & kids.

Craig

nickhead

This is a huge loss for all that knew him.. I had the pleasure of dealing with Al & the crew @ Al's Performance / Allstar Chassis Werx, Dan, Jermey, Logan, Matt, Brett.. on a regular basis for a few years while business was good.. Al was one to live life to the fullest.. we had some great times in Glamis, Havasu, etc.. as we all worked hard and played hard. I wish the best for his family always.. NICK @ KarTek

JMS

Thank you for starting this thread!...as Ive only known Al for the last couple of months, he was definetly a talented individual and will be missed by all.....this has been very tragic news for all of us to handle......from all of us at JStar Motors.....RIP AL.....you will be missed......

TaylorAnderson31

I met Al through Matt Hotch, and worked with him over the last couple of years. He will be missed...

god speed brother.