Saddleback MX Park

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Okay, I know I posted this a couple of months ago but the owners of Saddleback MX park in OC are re-opening. They had the opportunity to re-open a few months ago but it was going to be a "temporary" thing. I posted that they were re-opening and then they didn't...Sorry!

However, the owners of Saddleback MX Park have won their battle against the Irvine Co. They will be re-re-opening their MX park on the 27th of November with a tenitive schedule of Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

This comes as great news to moto-x riders (I know there is a few on this site...god bless us, every one!) as we all know our parks to ride and recreate are few and far between. Remeber when we had to decide to ride the old Saddleback, Indian Dunes, Carlsbad, DeAnza, etc...Props to the guys and gals making things like this happen.

I am out of commision riding for a while (bad back) but hope to see some of you bustin' big at our local track soon.

Here is their link http://www.saddlebackmx.com/</A>

BRAAAAAAAAP!

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
WOW!

BITCHEN!

I used to ride there as a kid. I saw my first MX there, a Trans-Am race with the likes of Torsten Hallman, Roger Decoster, Bengt Aberg ect.

I'm definately going to the next National when they have it there.

What are the legal details on this? It sounds like a hell of a story.

Waldo, you need a good Chiropractor. I have two degenerated disks in my back, along with the normal nerve damage that causes numbness and sometimes pain in one leg. I used to have periods of increased pain but, it's almost all gone since getting on a regular schedule of adjustments at the Chiropractor. Consider that I just did 360 miles of the Baja 1000 with pciscott and then went out and drove my Honda Pilot (not the most plush ride) the following weekend and this weekend 'till I siezed it "ouch" (the pilot that is).

PJCinLV

Donahoe

Reaction
I broke my first bone at Saddleback...

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I got ran over my very first time out on an 80 at the old Saddleback park. I low-sided on a turn and a guy on a 250 just gassed it over my poor old CR80. I don't know if/when they will be having any Nationals out there. I think Glen Helen has a pretty good lock on that one.

KTM Rad, I've already had one surgery on my back and that helped the problematic herniated disks. However, this is a new pain on the other sede and I have been to the chiro many times. It doesn't seem to help this pain. I have been exercising and having special epidurals every once in a while. It has been getting better but I don't want to go back out prematurely and screw up my enjoyment of what I love. Thanks

BRAAAAAAAAP!