SADR SANDSTORM 300 Rocky Point Sonora, MX May 14

DOCRACING

Reaction
Another great Southern Arizona Desert Race (SADR) this past weekend in Rocky Point Mexico... The SANDSTORM 300 in the books with Ceaser Fuentes taking the overall win. The weather was a warm one for the mid-May event and a real challenge for the racers and support teams. At the end of the day plenty of smiles and bench racing!
sadr25.jpg
sadr27.jpg
sadr30.jpg
sadr28.jpg
sadr24.jpg
sadr29.jpg
sadr19.jpg
sadr26.jpg
sadr18.jpg
sadr22.jpg
sadr5.jpg
sadr7.jpg
sadr6.jpg
sadr23.jpg
sadr14.jpg
sadr21.jpg
sadr17.jpg
sadr11.jpg
sadr13.jpg
sadr12.jpg
sadr4.jpg
sadr17.jpg
sadr10.jpg
sadr16.jpg
sadr10.jpg
sadr15.jpg
sadr9.jpg
sadr31.jpg
sadr25.jpg
sadr27.jpg

Attachments

SMS81

Reaction
I will be racing more with sadr! This is truly fun racing and a great environment for chasers and racers. Really is a hidden unknown gem of a series at this point. Great for people who want to find the fun we used to have racing.
Thanks to SADR and the numerous teams who pitted together and helped each other out, just like it used to be!

DOCRACING

Reaction
Shiloh - congrats on your 1st in class with the tough1600 battle. You earned that victory all day long... We monitored the radio listening to you closing the gap on that last lap thru checkpoints.

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
nice pics thanks for sharing.. any handlebar?

sstrunk

Reaction
Shiloh - congrats on your 1st in class with the tough1600 battle. You earned that victory all day long... We monitored the radio listening to you closing the gap on that last lap thru checkpoints.
Thanks Dave I had no idea where I was on time but I knew that Brent was 7 min behind me and was going to be on it so I was just pushing as hard as I could that last lap.

DOCRACING

Reaction
No bikes or quads at this race but I'm sure there will be for the "Point to Point" in October. That is going to be a good draw.

Kyle McMullen

Reaction
Shiloh- it was an absolute awesome time battling with you in the 1/2 1600 class. For 180 miles we did great and about 7:00 mins ahead on the field. But around mile 200 we had problems with the oil pressure in the car. So we went less than half speed around the until we got radio connection which was about 240 and by that time you had passed us but there was nothing we could do about it. So we got the call by the pit crew to just go for it and you already had about 1:30 on us and then we push as hard as we could to catch back up to you and had about 2:00 on the field at about the 3-4 mile mark. Then the motor let loose unfortunately. We'll get it next time though. The McM/Raw Nrg will come back strong.