Sadr

TJ_Gambino

RDC Crypto
Todd Elam runs SADR and is stationed out of Sahuarita Az. He is a racer who put this series together to help Az racers get back on the track. This series is perfect for those entry level racers who want to get started in desert racing. Courses are long and have a variety of terrain. Entry fees are cheap and there is a lot of competition.

power8888

RDC Crypto
one question is can someone recommend a resort to stay at, on the beach, nice, secure parking for trucks and trailer, hopefully close to tech and start? thanks

NORRA129

RDC Crypto
I am looking forward to racing SADR next year since they added vintage class. Looks like a lot of fun!

MikeLeung

RDC Crypto
I recommend renting a condo at one of the Sonoran Resorts,Sea,Sky or Spa. Also the Las Palomas Resort is also great. They are all close to the main pit and staging. Tech is usually in the middle of town and there is no need to stay close by. Staging usually happens by the condos with a parade to the start line in the middle of town.

fatsaz

RDC Crypto
Hope to see u down there. If u need any help or info PM me. Good luck like to see u racing with us. It is a ton of fun and great people to race with

Renegade Racing

RDC Crypto
Hi,

I volunteer for Todd during all of the SADR races and my wife runs a Ty with Ed Metin. You will have a blast. It is fun and very competitive.

PM me and we can chat.

Kelly