Safe parking in San Felipe?

osborne

Reaction
Does anybody have any suggestions on a safe and secure place to park about 5 trucks with trailers for a week near San Felipe? Thanks.

DHBENT

Reaction
Yes I have Lock Box Storage in S F . I am at KM 182 north of town . I have 24/7 security . Very safe here . you can reach me at . jere_hooper@yahoo.com or 209-765-5080 . e mail is best . Be glad to help . I have helped a lot of off road guys over the years with leaving race cars ,chase trucks ,bikes and more here.

retroblazer

Reaction
FYI. I first met Jere when my Blazer smoked all of the alternator belts while racing the 1000 in 2004 or 5. Jere was camping in one of the washes with another buddy from the Scorpions Jeep Club. We spent the night freezing our butts off, sleeping on the ground next their camp fire. I learned that he was a "local" and a racer. If you pass through SF , he's a good man to know.

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
glad to know this..

Anger Issues

Reaction
FYI. I first met Jere when my Blazer smoked all of the alternator belts while racing the 1000 in 2004 or 5. Jere was camping in one of the washes with another buddy from the Scorpions Jeep Club. We spent the night freezing our butts off, sleeping on the ground next their camp fire. I learned that he was a "local" and a racer. If you pass through SF , he's a good man to know.
Phew, Chris, I thought this was gunna be another "I smoked my Trann-y"" stories, which always leaves us wondering WHAT exactly we are talking about! :rolleyes: This is a great thread because my answer was originally going to be... "good luck". I would like to know if he offers weekly/monthly rates, 'cause I have some "south time" planned. I can e-mail him but you may already know the answer.

Anger Issues

Reaction
And who knew that RDC would substitute "transmission" for that other word I used the first time?? LOL. gotta be PC!