Sal Fish and SCORE Appreciation Thread

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
With all the negative comments and talk about SCORE and specifically Sal Fish lately, I thought it would be nice for everyone to post their positive experiences with Sal and show that we really do appreciate all the hard work he does for the sport. I know that he and other members of SCORE frequent this website and it may just be what they need to see as they bust their butts to get next weekends race set up. So say something nice or tell a funny story about positive experience you had with Sal but most importantly let Sal and SCORE know you appreciate all their hard work!

This thread is to for positive comments and stories only, negative smalk talking will not be tolerated!

D

Dan McMillin

Sal Fish Is The man! We all owe him BIG time for this one!!

Travis, you beat me to it! LOL

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Website
www.racers-only.com
I'm glad I have a place to go 6 times a year and watch the best off road racers in the world compete. Thank you SCORE.

RRP FABRICATION

Reaction
Website
www.rrpfabrication.com
Thank you to Sal and everyone involved at SCORE for making this race happen and not leaving everyone hanging with no place to race!
The way I look at everything is comparing SCORE to the average white guy in Mex, and the party in question creating the termoil is a crooked policia and Sals just trying to make it out of a bad situation with his life. He dodges the bullets down there so we can enjoy racing there. Thanks again for all the hard work.

El Chinero

Reaction
Whitemarsh Island, Savannah & San Felipe, Baja CA,
Website
hidden-in-plain-sight.com
Sal and Paul and Oscar and Sue and Dom perform what appears to be a THANKLESS job; but a job well-done. Imagine the BS that has to be taken -- in stride, with a smile! (Running a race at a truly-fixed venue would seem like heaven to them!) The events come off, smingy saless, to those out front. Only fuel and weather have stayed SCORE's appointed rounds! And the small-mindness of second-rate political posturers.

SALUDOS!

JasonHutter

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
If you have never raced in Baja, it is an incredible experience and feeling! Thanks Sal and SCORE for giving us the chance!

Jason Hutter
Fire Guys Racing

djhspawn

Reaction
As a spectator I thank you Sal for making sure a race happened at all.

Jefe_Negro

Reaction
Just an ordinary Beaner here,

So I can only imagine the stress felt and gone by, for the SCORE people. And I apploud SCORE for not letting themselfs drag into our local politics small brained officials BS.
KUDOS to SCORE, as they stud up for their racers and fans!

Oralé Bato!

DirtDogs

Reaction
Thank you Sal, and also Sue. I am sure there are others but these are the 2 I know.

This is going to be our first Mexican race and after all the issues I am dealing with I can NOT imagine what Sal has to deal with. I look forward to shaking your hand!

DezGuy

Reaction
alls i can say is that sal is the man! after all that has gone on with this race we still get to race. i don't care where i race as long as i get to race. THANK YOU SAL!!!!

A

Andy McMillin

I bow down to everyone at SCORE, definitely one of the most difficult, self demanding jobs out there. Keep up the good work guys, we really do appreciate it! Hey, at least were HAVING a race instead of waiting for the 500. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

la2baja

Familia
Reaction
With all the things that Sal and the rest of SCORE have done for us fans, racers, gringos and locals over the years, this event proves above and beyond that they are as good as it gets. The issues in Flippy are beyond their control and have forced the race to move. A few of us had to find some new rooms or camping spots and cancel our previous reservations. Was that fun? Was it just what you wanted to do in the last 24 hours? Hell no! That is a small taste of what SCORE did...

THESE GUYS MOVED AN ENTIRE RACE!!!!!!!

Against all odds you guys are still having a race and I get to go. A huge thanks!

michael_loomis

Reaction
definately would not be the same sport in general without SAL FISH and the rest of the SCORE organizations hard work !!

ps.. Trav.. your nose is turning brown buddy ! :p