Salvaged from the cutting room floor @Paradigm Studios.

Dirtworks Films

Reaction

scottm

Reaction
That silty corner is scary - Did anyone get stuck? Seems likely for a stuck car to get hit.

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
Thanks guys. All kidding aside another fun race and another fun one to edit just sorry it took so long I've been busy.

Thank You,
Bob Bowers.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
i had it pinned there i SWEAR.....................new engine PACKAGE from NEW engine sponsor with NEW computor systems and coils and wiring and EVERYTHING coming soon........details soon

Dirtworks Films

Reaction
i had it pinned there i SWEAR.....................new engine PACKAGE from NEW engine sponsor with NEW computor systems and coils and wiring and EVERYTHING coming soon........details soon

Ya you were movin doggie. Pinned I don't know but, you were haulin the mail. Thanks for the action Pete.

Bob.

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
Ya you were movin doggie. Pinned I don't know but, you were haulin the mail. Thanks for the action Pete.

Bob.

nice vid work bob.........my truck with the big tires just makes that section look smooth......ill bet thats between 105 and 110 but sure doesn't look like it.......

DanDan

Reaction
Bitchin as usual. I have a few Paradigm's I got off of your website on my portable. I looked for this one an didn't find it?

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
Reaction
High and dry, Pete looked good for an old man!;)

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Great stuff as always. Nice choice on the music too!