San Berdo off-road expo

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I was wondering how that off-road expo in San Berdo is supposed to be. Did anyone go last year? (There was a last year right?) Anyway is it worth going to? Hey, everyone who is going to go post it on here and maybe I'll see ya'll there!

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by elcaprerunner on 10/26/02 02:45 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
To bad its on a Ocotillo/Glamis big weekend or I would go....

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
We'll be at the show in San Bern (I commited a long time ago). Sucks that it is on a weekend with so much other stuff going on, but if anyone here is going to be checking it out, stop by our booths Saturday about 6:30 or so and we can all go out for dinner somewhere afterwards. The show times are 9-7:00 on Saturday and 9-3:00 on Sunday. It looks like there is going to be a pretty good showing of some fabshops and I expect there to be a lot of sand stuff, too.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

elcaprerunner

Reaction
If you go on the linkz section of this site and go down to "shows" you will see it, or if you go to prerunners.com there is a banner for it. I was wrong about the name I think, I think it is actually called The Inland Empire Off-Road Show, sorry if anyone got confused. About time there is an show for the 909. lol

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!