San Diego Chargers!

D

Dan McMillin

10-2 with Super Bowl potential??? Heck yes!
What do you guys think? Whose going to the Bowl?

P.S

L.T is a God!

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
RDC Crypto
hopefully not the chargers althought i guess they are my favortie afc team but every one at work i and it seams all the dezert people i know are charger fans. i like hekeling all my charger fan friends makes for some good times and LT is pretty awesome but isnt it a little early in his career to call him the greatest like alot seem to be doing?

Gregg

D

Dan McMillin

hopefully not the chargers althought i guess they are my favortie afc team but every one at work i and it seams all the dezert people i know are charger fans. i like hekeling all my charger fan friends makes for some good times and LT is pretty awesome but isnt it a little early in his career to call him the greatest like alot seem to be doing?

Gregg

Early, yes I agree. But his numbers do say a lot.

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
LT is a stud. that's all i have to say. i'm sure glad i have him on my fantasy team.

Running right into the record books. LT and Lights OUT= holy s***. See you in Miami:p

TheMANN1980

RDC Crypto
10-2 with Super Bowl potential??? Heck yes!
What do you guys think? Whose going to the Bowl?

P.S

L.T is a God!

Go Boltz! I hope they make it all the way we'll be throwing a big superbowl party weather or not the Chargers make it.

LT, Gates, O'Neil...what a great combo

- Paul

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
Go Boltz! I hope they make it all the way we'll be throwing a big superbowl party weather or not the Chargers make it.

LT, Gates, O'Neil...what a great combo

- Paul

Who is O'neil.:confused:

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
RDC Crypto
if your so confident in your chargers why dont we bet $100 they WIN the super bowl unless your scurred. Straight up I dont get the odds deal

Gregg

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
Ill make it 100 that they WIN but its only fair at this point I get 2-1 on it making the bet this early. You shouldn't worry about it since they don't have a chance anyways right? Should be easy $$ for you.....so it a bet or what?

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
RDC Crypto
id dint say theres no way for them to make it i said i hope they dont and on top of that if they did i surely hope they dont win.

what do you mean by 2 to 1? what do i get if they dont make it? what week is the season in?

Gregg

EUGENIO_979

RDC Crypto
Ill make it 100 that they WIN but its only fair at this point I get 2-1 on it making the bet this early. You shouldn't worry about it since they don't have a chance anyways right? Should be easy $$ for you.....so it a bet or what?

I would take this bet anyday........Dallas is gonna take it

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
RDC Crypto
if they win i give you $100 if they loose you give me $50 ill do that but $200 is a little steep Id rather blow it on roulette then give it to you IF they were to win but $100 i dont really care.

Gregg